• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

#ObamaGate Trump Tower Wiretap and FISA

Christians killed a lot of people in the name of your god. That’s all I need to know or care to know.
Who’s ignorant?

Why you are of course. You have a very narrow and biased view of Christians. The only question is are you merely ignorant or stupid. The fact that you don't want your ignorance remedied, your don't confuse me with the facts attitude indicates you're just stupid.

Why you are of course. You have a very narrow and biased view of Christians. The only question is are you merely ignorant or stupid. The fact that you don't want your ignorance remedied, your don't confuse me with the facts attitude indicates you're just stupid.

Your confusion shines thru your post. Take an antacid and lay down. :cool:

No, I know the truth, and it sure as hell isnt your bullshit.
Your faith is as phony as you are.