Obama approval rating is at a 3 yr high

And yet he remains the worst president in our history.

Stupid people like Broncho Boy love free shit and being free of the burden of work and achievement. Those things are hard, and that is who Barry the Fairy's primary constituency is. We have almost 1/3 of adults OUT of the work force, and they claim that Unemployment is below 5%. Also, we are in an UNPRECEDENTED period of 10 years, of less than 3% growth. Yup, what a GREAT president.

That would be George W. Bush, who left with the LOWEST approval rating in our history. You need to brush up on your facts and your IQ.

Nah, my IQ is far higher than yours and I've forgotten more facts than you'll ever know.

Now back to the topic at hand. Obama will always have the support of almost all of the black community, no matter what. Sadly racism is alive and well. This will unfairly influence approval ratings. You see this is what is known as fact based rational thinking.

The fact is that Obama is the worst ever. Period.

Nah, my IQ is far lower than yours and you have forgotten more facts than I'll ever know.

Now back to the topic at hand. Bush will always have the support of almost all of the con community, no matter what. Sadly GOP stupidity is alive and well. This will unfairly influence approval ratings. You see this is what is known as fiction based irrational thinking.

The fact is that Bush is the worst ever. Period.

Stupid people like Broncho Boy love free shit and being free of the burden of work and achievement. Those things are hard, and that is who Barry the Fairy's primary constituency is. We have almost 1/3 of adults OUT of the work force, and they claim that Unemployment is below 5%. Also, we are in an UNPRECEDENTED period of 10 years, of less than 3% growth. Yup, what a GREAT president.

You spout the Limpballs talking points to a tee. Try thinking for yourself and try getting the facts straight.

Now, get back in the corner and stay there until I tell you to come out.

And yet he remains the worst president in our history.
but not according to Bush (the real worst) and Romney7 who recently said the Iran deal ma7y not be so bad after all. My point is - from whose

I'm not happy with EITHER Bush or Obama so who is worst? Dunno but what I do know is that Bush had the lowest I.Q. Possibly E-V-E-R !!!

Those ARE the facts loser. Show me where I am wrong. You are too stupid and lazy to do so.

The economy has added more than 9 million jobs, the number of long-term unemployed Americans has dropped by 614,000 under Obama. Corporate profits are up 166 percent; real weekly wages are up 3.4 percent. There are 15 million fewer people who lack health insurance.

Those ARE the facts TWINK. Now, get back to shucking corn and don't stop until you are told.

The economy has added more than 9 million jobs, the number of long-term unemployed Americans has dropped by 614,000 under Obama. Corporate profits are up 166 percent; real weekly wages are up 3.4 percent. There are 15 million fewer people who lack health insurance.

Those ARE the facts TWINK. Now, get back to shucking corn and don't stop until you are told.
One third of Adults are out of the workforce, prison bitch. African American Youth unemployment is over 30%. Yeah, really great loser.