• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

NVD

<

So did we dodge the bullet? Or is it too early to exhale?

Some depts have been telling their staff to expect an announcement around end of Feb. They are not hiding it anymore. Whatever happens, a sale or the roll up, it will not take a year or more for it to happen as the new talking point seems to be

Some depts have been telling their staff to expect an announcement around end of Feb. They are not hiding it anymore. Whatever happens, a sale or the roll up, it will not take a year or more for it to happen as the new talking point seems to be

It is no longer NVD - "Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics". Diagnostics is gone and all that is left is half billion dollars / yr in losses. Mar 3 AO is gone and most of us shortly after. if this surprises you, you are an f'ing moron.

It is no longer NVD - "Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics". Diagnostics is gone and all that is left is half billion dollars / yr in losses. Mar 3 AO is gone and most of us shortly after. if this surprises you, you are an f'ing moron.

God, I can spot this same poster with this writing style over and over and over.... You easily have the worst reading comprehension level out there. No where in what they wrote does the direct person you quoted act surprised.

God, I can spot this same poster with this writing style over and over and over.... You easily have the worst reading comprehension level out there. No where in what they wrote does the direct person you quoted act surprised.

They will have a lot more time improving it when they are on unemployment. Doesn't Novartis provide an education provision as part of the severance?

Probably one of those "D Players" so eloquently described in another discussion.