• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

NSM - Oncology

<

9,400 new cases per day in Arizona with 61 deaths. This is a very high number and the hospitals are truly at capacity. 142, 898 cases per day in USA with 1,200 deaths.

I guess the biggest problem traveling to a state with the hospitals overwhelmed is if one of us had to go to there ER for some reason and were not able to be tended to. I actually had to go to the ER while attending a meeting in Atlanta once. It was bad during normal times. Hopefully nobody would need it, but it is a possibility.

It’s not a problem, Joe B said he had a plan and it would be completely under control in his first 100 days - he even said no reason to wear masks again in May - we are all good!

It’s not a problem, Joe B said he had a plan and it would be completely under control in his first 100 days - he even said no reason to wear masks again in May - we are all good!

If vaccination rates has kept the same pace that might have been true. Variants are created and spread in unvaccinated populations. He had too much faith in people that they would keep it up. The main thing is that we take the situation we have and look at it honestly and decide what we can do with the situation as it is.

9,400 new cases per day in Arizona with 61 deaths. This is a very high number and the hospitals are truly at capacity. 142, 898 cases per day in USA with 1,200 deaths.

I guess the biggest problem traveling to a state with the hospitals overwhelmed is if one of us had to go to there ER for some reason and were not able to be tended to. I actually had to go to the ER while attending a meeting in Atlanta once. It was bad during normal times. Hopefully nobody would need it, but it is a possibility.