• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

NSM 2022

Sorry grammar cop! You’re. As is…you’re still an asshole!

as in…you’re still an asshole! And every on here was right except you called the meeting a bad idea. Meeting canceled. Even someone as dumb as you could have called it. Hope your team makes it through their virtual role plays. Hahahaha. Best wishes Brandon!

HR probably made decision with the over 100 reps who got covid at MYM during Delta of which 3 have filed lawsuits (btw which will not hold up in CA courts)
But likely this was the reason with all positive cases post MYM that were live.

as in…you’re still an asshole! And every on here was right except you called the meeting a bad idea. Meeting canceled. Even someone as dumb as you could have called it. Hope your team makes it through their virtual role plays. Hahahaha. Best wishes Brandon!
HAHAHA You're so witty and cool with your Brandon" quip. If only we could all be as cool as you stupid Trumpers repeating the same stupid phrases over and over that don't make any sense.

I’ll make your sorry ugly ass get up in the front of the group and role play. You sorry lib POS.
While some prefer role playing, some of us would rather be in front of customers actually moving business instead of going to these useless meetings. Those people that LOVE going to the meetings are usually the ones that feel like they have nothing better to do out in the field. Managers like the one responding love to go to meetings and puff out their chest and parrot whatever the corporate tag line is for the day. They add no value. Hence the overcompensating with over the top responses. lol What a joke. He knows how pathetic he is and is very defensive because of it. It's so painfully obvious and he doesn't even know how to play it cool.

While some prefer role playing, some of us would rather be in front of customers actually moving business instead of going to these useless meetings. Those people that LOVE going to the meetings are usually the ones that feel like they have nothing better to do out in the field. Managers like the one responding love to go to meetings and puff out their chest and parrot whatever the corporate tag line is for the day. They add no value. Hence the overcompensating with over the top responses. lol What a joke. He knows how pathetic he is and is very defensive because of it. It's so painfully obvious and he doesn't even know how to play it cool.

I make double what you make you stupid rep. Now go deliver lunch like the B you are lol! When I catch you I will fire your ass too.