• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

NSM 2022

anonymous

Read a report where NEVADA ranked 4th among states with the fastest coronavirus infections on a per person basis. Anyone else concerned with this statistic? High number of new infections were for vaccinated indiv.

Everyone except for senior leadership is concerned. They don’t care about us, they will fly in on a corporate jet, give their presentations and high tail it out of there. If there is an outbreak from the meeting or if people test positive and are left to quarantine in a hotel room I will be sure to leak it to the press.

Everyone except for senior leadership is concerned. They don’t care about us, they will fly in on a corporate jet, give their presentations and high tail it out of there. If there is an outbreak from the meeting or if people test positive and are left to quarantine in a hotel room I will be sure to leak it to the press.
Yep... they don't have to be crammed into meeting rooms and dinners and herded from one room to another packing into elevators. Rapid tests are 50% wrong and that'll give nothing but false security. It's going to be a mess all the way around. They need to give it up like many other companies that have already made the decision to switch to virtual. I just don't understand why Gilead (who actually sells a COVID19 drug) keeps putting these meetings before their employees. I mean come on.... Vegas? During COVID? Fun times.

Manager here. F off you little wuss. I would fire your ass if you were one of my reps. I want to weed out little wusses like you. Go stay home in your moms basement and watch CNN. Loser.

Manager here. F off you little wuss. I would fire your ass if you were one of my reps. I want to weed out little wusses like you. Go stay home in your moms basement and watch CNN. Loser.

Feel free!! That would be an amazing wrongful termination lawsuit!! Oh and I don’t watch CNN. Republican that doesn’t want to get trapped in a hotel room for a couple weeks. Good luck! Can wait to see you virtually for our meeting! Cheers.

F Off! U probably got your ass kicked every day on the playground. U could not manage a kindergarten class. It’s a dumb idea and not well thought out. Optics are bad.

F Off! U probably got your ass kicked every day on the playground. U could not manage a kindergarten class. It’s a dumb idea and not well thought out. Optics are bad.
I’ve been out living a normal life for well over a year. If I get a sore throat from Omicron, so be it. I’ve got my plane ticket and will be mask free in Vegas in January, baby!

I’ve been out living a normal life for well over a year. If I get a sore throat from Omicron, so be it. I’ve got my plane ticket and will be mask free in Vegas in January, baby!

Me too, but it’s all fun and games until you test positive and you’re stuck in a hotel room on quarantine. Oh, and masks required indoors in Vegas. Have fun!

No you F off! Quit and stay in your moms basement fever then you little wuss. Tired of you spoiled reps. Move on or shut up.[/QUOTE
What’s douche.! Please explain what wonderful wisdom will be shared at the meeting? Personally I’m not hung up on whole Covid thing. You don’t see bad optics if someone gets sick? I’m sure your team is waiting with baited breath on how you will lead them to glory! You were a bench warmer at best and your mom ironed your underwear.

What’s douche.! Please explain what wonderful wisdom will be shared at the meeting? Personally I’m not hung up on whole Covid thing. You don’t see bad optics if someone gets sick? I’m sure your team is waiting with baited breath on how you will lead them to glory! You were a bench warmer at best and your mom ironed your underwear.

I’ll make your sorry ugly ass get up in the front of the group and role play. You sorry lib POS.