Novocure

KP is the poster child for horrible management. Let's not forget PR who gets promoted yet again for doing what? Top management is the weakness I thought, but it's the CEO and the rest of the that have no clue. Can't wait till I'm out in June.

Criminal company with horrible managers and a fraudulent CEO. They let go competent employees for incompetence because management is incompetent.

The chairman, CEO and CFO are crooks. The sad part is they actually believe their own horse shit. This company was amazing many years ago when it was true to its mission and start up roots. Now I would avoid it like a plague. Only rejects who can’t land a better job join. I hear good, talented people are dropping like flies. Poorly governed company altogether.

People that work here are so dumb. Seriously. If you are thinking of working there you’re a fool. You all sound like bunch of whiny babies. The smart people have left this wretched company
No no they laid off all the smart people as the imbeciles like AVM, KP, SD, BM, LR, and FL and the CEO and the CFO are all triggered by smarter and more talented employees under them. Avoid working in this back stabbing company. I left and Im glad I did for my sanity.

No no they laid off all the smart people as the imbeciles like AVM, KP, SD, BM, LR, and FL and the CEO and the CFO are all triggered by smarter and more talented employees under them. Avoid working in this back stabbing company. I left and Im glad I did for my sanity.
MAR resigned…. Another one bites the dust!! Two new RD jobs open. Do you think they will hire within? Hope they give us a chance at the roles.