Novartis secret agenda for development: INDIA shit quality is coming

Let me dispel all your doubts: yes they are dumb enough.
Also I am not convinced that Badhri and Vas are more competent than Joe, it is more and more obvious that they have no idea about how the business works, pretty much like JJ.

Hey guys, let's in-source all the work and fire people in the same time: GENUIS !

I hope you meant to spell genius wrong...

Queue end of April or May for associates impacted to be notified...DM and possibly programming. Not heard much on the Clinical/Stats front yet.
Impact will not just be US...

the mass lay offs are coming soon. These people don't understand that the you can't run Pharma the same way as a CRO and the experience the people have currently is not easily transitioned. Many studies and deliverables will be impacted, which also impacts the bottom line. It is sad that Joe promised publicly that he will ensure jobs in the US and goes ahead and agrees to a lay off this big and impactful. Dermot and Bhadri are way over their head - and all the competent people are leaving on their own already and unfortunately the rest will follow.

all this speculation but nothing definitive yet.. people need to stop freaking out. People will naturally leave just because.. let's not read too much into it.

Welcome to the forum Dermot Kenny..why don't you help us and make this more definitive by..
..stop delaying the announcement, engage with your teams AND show that you care!

Oh that's just it, you don't care..

Listen my friend, we are much much better than you lazy spoiled Americans. We do work cheaper and make your company's bottom line increase and efficiency get much better. In our country we are considered middle to upper class on the generous salary.

Listen my friend, we are much much better than you lazy spoiled Americans. We do work cheaper and make your company's bottom line increase and efficiency get much better. In our country we are considered middle to upper class on the generous salary.

Welcome to the board troll, or sorry Raj.
But in case you are a troll, let me lay it down for you as one who has babysat workers in India. It takes 2-3 of you for every "spoiled American" and even then they still cannot handle the typical workload. Further more, if something is not written to a T, it won't get done. There is no independent thinking. These issues are way these moves don't last long and it eventually always is brought back to the "lazy Americans".

Raj replying to himself... Virtual or real, indians are still complete idiots.

I give 18 months to Novartis to fire Dermott and Bhadri and bring back what was sent to HYD.

Welcome to the board troll, or sorry Raj.
But in case you are a troll, let me lay it down for you as one who has babysat workers in India. It takes 2-3 of you for every "spoiled American" and even then they still cannot handle the typical workload. Further more, if something is not written to a T, it won't get done. There is no independent thinking. These issues are way these moves don't last long and it eventually always is brought back to the "lazy Americans".

Raj is wrong. I have to follow up with my Indian colleagues all the time. When I ask them if the did basic follow-ups on their work they are all confused and don't understand very simple process. It's quite amazing.

It's sad that this ridiculous temporary cost saving decision will have a huge impact on the company I love.

Brace yourselves, India is coming.

At the end of the day it's not about the Indians or Americans. There are talented and awful on both sides. The main issue is how they are going about it, the speed, the lack of caring (Bhadri slips in a meeting-how is that a leader of a corp of this size), the lack of knowledge it takes to run the trials and the actual day to day business, not having the workforce or replacements that are at the present, trained and capabale. It's not that it can't happen it's just it can't happen like this wo proper training oversight and having the checks and balances in place. This is setting up the company and studies for failure and in turn the patients and finally the bottom line.

They based all of the decisions on numbers and fake profits and they have to deliver and unfortunately this is how it's happening. Setting both sides up for failure.

At the end of the day it's not about the Indians or Americans. There are talented and awful on both sides. The main issue is how they are going about it, the speed, the lack of caring (Bhadri slips in a meeting-how is that a leader of a corp of this size), the lack of knowledge it takes to run the trials and the actual day to day business, not having the workforce or replacements that are at the present, trained and capabale. It's not that it can't happen it's just it can't happen like this wo proper training oversight and having the checks and balances in place. This is setting up the company and studies for failure and in turn the patients and finally the bottom line.

They based all of the decisions on numbers and fake profits and they have to deliver and unfortunately this is how it's happening. Setting both sides up for failure.

Which sites are impacted. Only America or Basel as well. Only heard rumours so far.