• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Nothing left to sell equal big FF cuts

Anonymous

Tekturna portfolio is history.

Diovan & Reclast have only a few months left.

Focalin XR goes generic in OCT and the bigger doses do not generate enough Rx's

Exelon Patch is less than 300 mill a yr

Exforge will go the way of Lotrel

Fanapt is a bust @ 45 mill & no indications

Primary Care & Neuro/Psych are going to be a shadow of its former self. We don't need a mole or insider to figure out whats next. Senior management have already said it will be soon. VP's and GM's are leaving everyday.

There is now way the USA is going to require more than 1000 reps to promote whats left. Being over 40 with a young family I am concerned but I hope this unfolds quickly so that I can get back to thinking about work or working hard to find work

At the end of the day Novartis is in bad shape

<

Primary Care & Neuro/Psych are going to be a shadow of its former self. We don't need a mole or insider to figure out whats next. Senior management have already said it will be soon. VP's and GM's are leaving everyday.

There is now way the USA is going to require more than 1000 reps to promote whats left. Being over 40 with a young family I am concerned but I hope this unfolds quickly so that I can get back to thinking about work or working hard to find work

Just to right some wrongs....Reclast has 1 year and Exelon patch does 400mill
Will that make a difference....nope

I think there will be less than 1000 acutually. There are rumors that 75% will be gone. Now whether that is by the end of the year or now it still means only about 500-1000 reps

I really would not want to be here when all is said and done. Novartis may be back in about 3 years but for the next 3 years it will be hell

I am not trying to be mean, but if you are in your 40s with a young family, you owe it to yourself and your family to get a job that is not constantly in peril. GET OUT OF PHARMA unless you are a second income, you are lazy, you can't sell or you don't need the money.

What ingenious insight you have.

Just to right some wrongs....Reclast has 1 year and Exelon patch does 400mill
Will that make a difference....nope

I think there will be less than 1000 acutually. There are rumors that 75% will be gone. Now whether that is by the end of the year or now it still means only about 500-1000 reps

I really would not want to be here when all is said and done. Novartis may be back in about 3 years but for the next 3 years it will be hell

I hope its done in one quick deliberate move before Feb 1. This is no way to live