Northeast Rheumatology

anonymous

Anyone know what is going on in the northeast on the rheumatology? Every time I take a look at open territories I see more often then not an open territory in the area. I’m assuming the manager must be horrible?

<

I heard it was a Boston rep and that they are the 4th or 5th rep to leave on that team. I doubt they could of all been from Celgene most teams only had a few Celgene reps.

You must be referring to DT and her team. I have heard she is running reps right out of Amgen. She was briefly displaced during the reorganization but brought back. It sounds like she still manages the same way as she did before. I have heard rumblings that most of her team is not happy. It also looks like she is ranked last or close to last. Maybe her reps are too busy looking for new jobs to get away from her rather than working.

I haven’t heard the best things about DT I am friendly with a rep who used to work with her before she got laid off for a few months and they told me she was one of the worst managers they ever had.

DT needs a reality check. Without giving too much away- I am on the DM side and there are not many that appreciate her tactics She cannot take any type of feedback or criticism Some of us genuinely want to learn from each other , she does not. She seems harmless but seems like she is out of touch of reality with what happens with reps. And seems to have the same selling tactics of 20 years ago.