• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Non-Astellas Pharma Jobs - Post Here

anonymous

All you Boomers and Gen X'ers who don't agree with the direction of this company, specifically our industry leading D&I efforts to correct systemic wrongs in the industry towards minorities, are welcome to leave! Plenty of new companies are hiring now! Oncology and Hematology Companies hire every month. PCP - plenty of small start ups getting going. Specialty - new start ups gearing up in all sorts of medicine subspecialties. Hospital? That may be harder to find.

When you run across a new job link, post below. Let's help the ungrateful malcontents get hired.

<

No justice no peace - equality based on merit. It is the right thing to do. Racism is when you base a decision on skin color. DO THE RIGHT thing leadership and hire people based on their skills. I know some unscrupulous folks want free hand outs and preferential treatment. But instead of calling it diversity and inclusion, just call it what it truly is - a free handout. Throwing someone a bone. Just be honest. If it is me, I want to be hired for being the best candidate, not someone that helps an employment stat. Really sad and shameful. I pity the person that supports this stuff. They will never truly be the best of the best. There will always be an excuse for their failure.

My manager confided in me last week that she was interviewing with Myovant, as are several of her friends around the country. If she gets it, she wants me to join her. It would be selling an oral LHRH to Urologists and Oncologists. She told me that the company is moving fast, they want a full sales force in place by end of year.

I also had a first interview w/ Myovant last Thurs which went very well. Urovant and Myovant are cherry picking a lot of good ppl from this sinking ship, especially Urovant. Will be fun to watch all the useless retreads that nobody wanted scramble to try and keep things going in Uro/PCP team!!

I also had a first interview w/ Myovant last Thurs which went very well. Urovant and Myovant are cherry picking a lot of good ppl from this sinking ship, especially Urovant. Will be fun to watch all the useless retreads that nobody wanted scramble to try and keep things going in Uro/PCP team!!

Good riddance to those who left to sell a me2 dog. We've got more than enough talent in the EIG's to replace them.