• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

NOKO

And he serviced old white guys to get it.

Libs, I know you don't like his politics but seriously, Larry Sinclair? Public records and court filings reveal he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds. He's just not a credible source.

Libs, I know you don't like his politics but seriously, Larry Sinclair? Public records and court filings reveal he has a 27-year criminal record, with a specialty in crimes involving deceit. The record includes forgery charges in two states, one of which drew Sinclair a 16-year jail sentence. The Pueblo County, Colo., Sheriff's Office also has an outstanding warrant for Sinclair's arrest for forging an acquaintance's signature and stealing her tax refunds. He's just not a credible source.
No, this was a classmate of his from High School, who was on Pastor Manning’s Show Vag.

No, this was a classmate of his from High School, who was on Pastor Manning’s Show Vag.

Pastor Manning? Here's his comment on Trump right after his Haitian Comments! "You Orange Haired Orangutan Low Life Piece Of Dung". OK, guess we have to buy that one too? :cool:

Iam still trying figure out how you going to be racist and gay. What? that doesn't even begin to make any sense. You expect people to tolerated you, but have a problem with their skin color.I am confused now really.

Not MY problem, just pointed out a fact. :cool: