• Thurs news: Merck - Weight-loss drugs and healthcare costs. GSK and Pfizer RSV vaccines in younger adults. Pharma mega-mergers. Lilly launches Mounjaro in Denmark. Lundbeck pipeline. See more on our front page

Nobody in PDT is happy and nobody cares

What goals? We don't even have them yet.

Well all the divisions are being told how poorly they are doing by leadership constantly. Over 25 PI reps didn’t make bonus last quarter. They don’t want to hear about the hurtles of managed care, incentives for SPPs to switch from our products. Instead we get told how terrible we are doing. It’s become a game of checking boxes and interviewing.

The non pharmaceutical side. Plasma. The division of Takeda that has no idea what it’s doing

Oh right, Plasma Derived Therapies! When you said Plasma, it all came back to me. Sorry to hear things are so bad over there. I'm over here selling on team MED along the west coast. Looking to avoid the vaccine with my exemption, hope they decide soon.

Pfizer changed policy as of Oct 8th press reports. Now all employees are to be vaccinated unless they have received a religious or medical exemption. Report mentioned that Pfizer will no longer offer the weekly testing option.

I know you’re a pussy for being afraid to get the vaccine

Whatever Keith Oberman. And calling someone a pussy on an anonymous message board is total irony. You really showed all the people not wanting to get vaccinated. If the free donuts didn’t work, calling them pussies will do it. You are just the type of person Takeda wants working for the company. Congratulations