• Thurs news: Merck - Weight-loss drugs and healthcare costs. GSK and Pfizer RSV vaccines in younger adults. Pharma mega-mergers. Lilly launches Mounjaro in Denmark. Lundbeck pipeline. See more on our front page

Nobody in PDT is happy and nobody cares

anonymous

PDT continues to lose people because leadership has made it clear that they do not care about the sales force or see value in what what we do.I wonder how many people will leave until the leadership realizes that the problem starts at the top and trickles down.Reps and RBDs are underpaid, everyday there is some new metric or requirement we have to submit and we are constantly told we aren’t doing our jobs because certain people can’t forecast correctly.
They are running the division through threats and fear.This may work for a little while but that time is up and you are seeing the results of that now.

PDT continues to lose people because leadership has made it clear that they do not care about the sales force or see value in what what we do.I wonder how many people will leave until the leadership realizes that the problem starts at the top and trickles down.Reps and RBDs are underpaid, everyday there is some new metric or requirement we have to submit and we are constantly told we aren’t doing our jobs because certain people can’t forecast correctly.
They are running the division through threats and fear.This may work for a little while but that time is up and you are seeing the results of that now.

Well, your little tirade will surely turn them around! You have got to be new to this industry! Listen, you are nothing more than an employee number. Your principle skills are catering and lying. Not the best combination for jobs outside the industry. You have got to learn to do whatever it takes to play the game like a champion! It is really nothing more than being a good actor. The first thing is kiss your manager's ass until their skin comes off! Agree with everything they say. Play up to them. Ask them for coaching even though it makes you want o puke. They love that! Take your lying skills to a much higher level. Just use common sense. Trust no one. Volunteer. Its so easy to fool these morons!

Follow my guidelines and you will likely survive.

PDT is doing a terrible job at keeping people from leaving. They have simply stopped trying and are blaming the people who left. Leadership taking zero responsibility

Have you seen the stock price? There is nothing keeping tenured people here anymore. There is significantly more money to be made at other companies. And these are companies where the sales leadership doesn’t think sales force is a nuisance.

Well, your little tirade will surely turn them around! You have got to be new to this industry! Listen, you are nothing more than an employee number. Your principle skills are catering and lying. Not the best combination for jobs outside the industry. You have got to learn to do whatever it takes to play the game like a champion! It is really nothing more than being a good actor. The first thing is kiss your manager's ass until their skin comes off! Agree with everything they say. Play up to them. Ask them for coaching even though it makes you want o puke. They love that! Take your lying skills to a much higher level. Just use common sense. Trust no one. Volunteer. Its so easy to fool these morons!

Oh but NSBU is saying rare disease is the second coming. Joke.

Retired rep from T and TY TY TY for this post I laughed my guts out because you nailed it so beautifully

The double dippers are so obvious it feels like the managers almost condone it.

You don’t get it do you? At Takeda the double dippers aren’t obvious because all they look at is who is checking the most boxes and not challenging the status quo. Micro management kills sales and creates a safe haven for cheaters.