No vo total clown & shitshow layoff announcment today

<

I am so confused we care about the carbon footprint new hybrid cars, yet we just came out with a single use pen?
What about the decision to keep managers out of offices?
Rybelsus lags? Have obesity sell it—they are so crafty.
Survey this—we don’t want to be in a meeting!!!!!! Sorry Trevor love you—hate this don’t want to be in covid hell again. Virtual virtual virtual only

I am so confused we care about the carbon footprint new hybrid cars, yet we just came out with a single use pen?
Survey this—we don’t want to be in a meeting!!!!!! Sorry Trevor love you—hate this don’t want to be in covid hell again. Virtual virtual virtual only

single use pens are disposed of once weekly. Saxenda pens once every 6 days…along with needles daily. Learn some math…

single use pens are disposed of once weekly. Saxenda pens once every 6 days…along with needles daily. Learn some math…

I think they were referring the difference between the ozempic 1mg flex and the wegovy single use.

I for one think we should go to all single use for o and weg. look at the trulicity MS in your area. that is solely due to the plastic pen with no visible needle. They are beating us with an inferior therapy because of this.

seriously, just can the meetings already and go virtual until next year. It would save a ton of money and travel time. Plus, enforcing masks for those who have already been vaccinated? In the name of science? OK.

I think they were referring the difference between the ozempic 1mg flex and the wegovy single use.

I for one think we should go to all single use for o and weg. look at the trulicity MS in your area. that is solely due to the plastic pen with no visible needle. They are beating us with an inferior therapy because of this.
EXACTLY. And did you hear Brian, "the market research showed it"... when the live question was presented about the single use pen vs the ozempic multiple use pen. Just stupid. And yes poster you are dead on.

seriously, just can the meetings already and go virtual until next year. It would save a ton of money and travel time. Plus, enforcing masks for those who have already been vaccinated? In the name of science? OK.

Or what about people that have already had covid? Why do they need to be vaccinated?? Even the prestigious Cleveland Clinic said if you've had covid there is no additional benefit to getting the vaccine. But I guess we won't listen to them???

Why a negative test and a vaccination status?

If your negative your negative. Why be afraid?
If your vaxed you should be ok if we are to believe the company when they say that is the best way?

why not have a negative test and you can come, or be vaxed. Why both…that is silly.

If your vaxed you should be ok if we are to believe the company when they say that is the best way?

why not have a negative test and you can come, or be vaxed. Why both…that is silly.

Couldn’t agree more.. Enough pushback and they’ll have to circle it all back..

couldn't agree more. Let's have meetings, and require either a vax card or a negative test with a few days of the meeting. No one should have an issue with that.

When Trevor and Brian announced this, you could see the discomfort on their faces... That’s your conscience knocking at the door, will serve you well to listen to it. You know this is all wrong!

When Trevor and Brian announced this, you could see the discomfort on their faces... That’s your conscience knocking at the door, will serve you well to listen to it. You know this is all wrong!

Too funny. When I saw trevor winding up to the announcement, I said ' Aww shi#" ( to myself in my car in a Starbux parking lot, so not very effective or dramatic on my part) because you could see what was coming. You are 100% spot on by the way.