• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

No overtime pay for sales reps... put your timers away and read the ruling

Correct, 90% of PSSs would owe money to the company if their salary was based on a 40 hr. work week.

I work about 15 hours per week, and am very satisfied with the arrangement. I am very well paid for those 15 hours. I never complain. Just play the game guys! Don't sweat the little things. Volunteer to do the stupid role play and smile! These idiots will believe anything! Thank God management at AZ is too damn stupid to figure us out!! I plan on working here at AZ until I die!

BS ruling. Sales reps in pharma do not sell anything. We are extensions of marketing. I put in so many hours, it is uncanny and most of it is required busy work that I totally did not sign up for since I asked BEFORE I was hired about the scope of administrative duties.

I work about 15 hours per week, and am very satisfied with the arrangement. I am very well paid for those 15 hours. I never complain. Just play the game guys! Don't sweat the little things. Volunteer to do the stupid role play and smile! These idiots will believe anything! Thank God management at AZ is too damn stupid to figure us out!! I plan on working here at AZ until I die!

Now here is a piece of excellent advice! You are someone who gets how this "game" is played! I have played it well for many years, and continue to do so to this day. In fact, I have a 2 PM tee time today!