• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

No more Aspire points

Anonymous

Heads up! The Aspire point program is being discontinued. You have until the end of the year to use them. You can buy additional pts for $2.80 per pt. The super certificate program is also going away.

Novo is starting a new reward program called "Way To Go". Starting in 2015, any employee can recognize a fellow employee and give them pts. You can read the announcement on the intranet home page.

Please pick a program and stick with it Novo! Employees get frustrated when you keep changing pt programs. Every launch has a different system. Remember the Victoza Vault? Then there were the health points from last years holiday gift on a totally new and separate system. Please stick with ONE system for the next 5 years, so employees can accrue enough pts to get something that they actually want!!!

<

In related NNI news, if you scroll down to the bottom of the Sales Homepage, there is a link to an innovative new program entitled, "Go Fuck Yourself". Starting in 2015, you can nominate any employee for the special Gonzo prize.

The perk points may seen trivial to some, but I really enjoy them. My pay goes to the bills, my bonuses are immediately spent by my spouse or kids. Perk pts are one of the only things purely for me. We get beat up on a daily basis by customers, management, managed care. I look forward to ordering a treat for myself with my points. It helps keep me motivated.

The perk points may seen trivial to some, but I really enjoy them. My pay goes to the bills, my bonuses are immediately spent by my spouse or kids. Perk pts are one of the only things purely for me. We get beat up on a daily basis by customers, management, managed care. I look forward to ordering a treat for myself with my points. It helps keep me motivated.

Stop posting here Maritz scum.

I assisted Novo with the Aspire program for the past 12 years, and am sorry to see Novo decide to go with the competition, but it is done. If anyone has questions on the process to redeem their Aspire points or has input on the new system that they would like to share, my team and I will continue to monitor this thread. Best to all of you!