• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Next Layoff

<

Bwahhh haaah
Yeah an I heard next year this POS company will sell out to Lilly
But who knows!
Speculation all speculation
You can love the company all you want in the end they ain’t gonna love you back!
Enjoy the easy job at least your not digging ditches

Next step is the elimination of all the Jedi by the Sith and their squad of clone troopers. It’s quite an evil plan. The secret files I’ve seen refer to it as ‘order 66’.

HSBS could do both jobs.
How can the HSBS do both jobs? This would take valuable time away from their all important Hospital cafeteria camping duties where at any moment an unsuspecting Dr may find themselves a ripe target for the “Charles Charles” treatment. I mean, come on, exaggerating one’s own self importance and embellishing trivial interactions is a full time job

Reach out to your recruiters.

Devlin MacGregor is going to start filling their field sales division. They are awaiting fda approval for Provasic. They had received a CRL due to concerns about liver issues, but they are anticipating approval soon. Launch meeting is planned for Chicago.

Devlin MacGregor is going to start filling their field sales division. They are awaiting fda approval for Provasic. They had received a CRL due to concerns about liver issues, but they are anticipating approval soon. Launch meeting is planned for Chicago.

....at the Hilton, obviously.

Maybe BI should look into a co-promote or better yet buy Devlin MacGregor. We have many CV experts. Perfect match.

I know already that I’m planning to ask Dr Richard Kimball to be my speaker