• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Newly hired people at Takeda - A MUST read!!!

<

Here's one thing all new hires should know.

All the good Takeda legacy are at Novo. All the good TAP legacy are at Gilead or Ironwood. All Takeda and TAP legacy still around have been left behind.

Left behind OR made it through 2 layoffs OR they make too much to leave OR have seen people leave to only want to come back because they're new better job laid them off. Legacy folks also have a crazy amount of vacation as a result of the time they've invested in a company that's been good to them...

Left behind OR made it through 2 layoffs OR they make too much to leave OR have seen people leave to only want to come back because they're new better job laid them off. Legacy folks also have a crazy amount of vacation as a result of the time they've invested in a company that's been good to them...

I left I make a lot more money at a way better company. Fully vested in $150g
In the money Stock Options/Warrants

Talk to friends at Takeda all the time, they are all miserable

Truth

we have a winner here. couple of the reasons I am still here. the grass is greener about 50% of the time if you talk to those that left after they settle into the reality.

but it still really does suck here.

we have a winner here. couple of the reasons I am still here. the grass is greener about 50% of the time if you talk to those that left after they settle into the reality.

but it still really does suck here.

Vacation is negotiable when you're good.
You made it through 2 layoffs because you
were paid less

One truth is not for everyone. Fifteen solid years with this company has given me an excellent reputation, excellent pay, a better retirement than most and kick ass vacation which is only negotiable if you work for a very small company. I've seen this company do things for its employees in need that are unbelievable. No company's perfect and I'm not saying Takeda is but leave if you feel you're being treated poorly. Unmotivated reps are only good at dragging the company down.
One more thing--- Why in the hell would you be on this board if you've moved on to bigger and better things???????? Hmmmmmmm...

One truth is not for everyone. Fifteen solid years with this company has given me an excellent reputation, excellent pay, a better retirement than most and kick ass vacation which is only negotiable if you work for a very small company. I've seen this company do things for its employees in need that are unbelievable. No company's perfect and I'm not saying Takeda is but leave if you feel you're being treated poorly. Unmotivated reps are only good at dragging the company down.
One more thing--- Why in the hell would you be on this board if you've moved on to bigger and better things???????? Hmmmmmmm...

I am on the board to provide candid feedback concerning the fact that Takeda sucks ass!
Why are you on the board?