New to pharma sales: how much time/money do you spend reading about the industry?

Orlando96

new user
If I pay for resources (blogs, newsletters), can I expense it? How will knowing more about the industry impact my career development?

Thanks a lot!

<

If I pay for resources (blogs, newsletters), can I expense it? How will knowing more about the industry impact my career development?

Thanks a lot!

If you are already thinking this....you will NOT be a good rep. You can find most of what you need on what we call.....The Internet....got it....Dumspter Breath

Thanks a lot!

There is little or no career development in this industry because of all the downsizings over the years.

Do yourself a favor and find a better career, unless you want to be around a bunch of losers for a long time. If you can put up with it, and face degrading interviews after you lose your job (and you will, unless you are very lucky), then go for it.

But, for career development, you are crazy to think you will find it here.

There is little or no career development in this industry because of all the downsizings over the years.

Do yourself a favor and find a better career, unless you want to be around a bunch of losers for a long time. If you can put up with it, and face degrading interviews after you lose your job (and you will, unless you are very lucky), then go for it.

But, for career development, you are crazy to think you will find it here.
Corporate sales, especially pharmaceutical sales/medical device sales= Career under development.