New Opportunities

<

I think you got off easy considering you asked such a foolish and personal question on here.
Maybe the person asking the question was a bit too personal, but they weren’t asking for the territory. They were asking the position. If Triumph wanted to put the insult / joke in the right context, it should have gone something like this;

‘Question: What position were you applying for?
Answer: The one your mother was in last night.

That would have been at lest slightly funny or insulting.

Maybe the person asking the question was a bit too personal, but they weren’t asking for the territory. They were asking the position. If Triumph wanted to put the insult / joke in the right context, it should have gone something like this;

‘Question: What position were you applying for?
Answer: The one your mother was in last night.

That would have been at lest slightly funny or insulting.

so the other question of when is the interview should be addressed in the manner of when will your mother assume the position for me?

From very good inside sources, the plan is to charge an insane amount for this drug. Numerous step-edits expected as best case scenario. No one will be covering and Sr Leadership not willing to discount for access. This is going to be another Sage nightmare! Charm you with the "culture" and allow you to fail in the field. Get prepared for heavy metrics (just look at leadership and their background). You can call this "specialty" to gain interest from good candidates however this will be highly a primary care type position for those in the field. Not enough psychiatry to drive demand they expect with the bait and switch coming to focus on where patients are being seen by providers (Primary Care). Good luck if you are in a difficult access area as metrics and performance wont be an excuse or consideration for goal setting.
Unrealistic expectations for an average clinical effect at a premium price with no access = Dead On Arrival. This will be another Zulresso experience for those that lived it, only with more greed and leadership that is lacking.
Shit flows downhill and there is a huge pile at the top ready to come down. Be very aware if interviewing and ask the right questions. They will bribe you with stock options and the stock hasnt moved in preparation for this drug. It is filled with doubt in the medical community due to more negatively around it than positivity. Just look at market reaction to any Sage news: always goes down!
How do I know? Have several connections with Sage, talked to clinicians about their lack of desire for this drug (which I have great connections due to many years calling on psychiatry). Finally, I passed on a decent offer to lead a regional team knowing bonus are going to be few and far between (maybe AZ, TX & FL have a chance). This is not the greener grass! My advice based off of internal Sage & high-profile psych conversations with those in the "know". You can take or ignore what I am writing, but facts are facts.

Launch will fail and the drug will go nowhere. They are offering really high salaries and you can bet they want results like yesterday. It’s going to be a death March.

From very good inside sources, the plan is to charge an insane amount for this drug. Numerous step-edits expected as best case scenario. No one will be covering and Sr Leadership not willing to discount for access. This is going to be another Sage nightmare! Charm you with the "culture" and allow you to fail in the field. Get prepared for heavy metrics (just look at leadership and their background). You can call this "specialty" to gain interest from good candidates however this will be highly a primary care type position for those in the field. Not enough psychiatry to drive demand they expect with the bait and switch coming to focus on where patients are being seen by providers (Primary Care). Good luck if you are in a difficult access area as metrics and performance wont be an excuse or consideration for goal setting.
Unrealistic expectations for an average clinical effect at a premium price with no access = Dead On Arrival. This will be another Zulresso experience for those that lived it, only with more greed and leadership that is lacking.
Shit flows downhill and there is a huge pile at the top ready to come down. Be very aware if interviewing and ask the right questions. They will bribe you with stock options and the stock hasnt moved in preparation for this drug. It is filled with doubt in the medical community due to more negatively around it than positivity. Just look at market reaction to any Sage news: always goes down!
How do I know? Have several connections with Sage, talked to clinicians about their lack of desire for this drug (which I have great connections due to many years calling on psychiatry). Finally, I passed on a decent offer to lead a regional team knowing bonus are going to be few and far between (maybe AZ, TX & FL have a chance). This is not the greener grass! My advice based off of internal Sage & high-profile psych conversations with those in the "know". You can take or ignore what I am writing, but facts are facts.

Bitter party of 1 who got passed over for RBM position, your table is ready.