• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

New Oncology Positions

<

Will those be good positions?
Idk the drug or how it compares to its competitors.
Used to work at BI so I’m just curious.
its good to see something positive happening for yall

Hiring manager called today. A lot of openings so hasn’t reached everyone. HER2 in lung will compete with Enhertu and dato dxd.
What are salary band? No comp shared. Looking at July 22 hiring event in detroit and September start

Hiring manager called today. A lot of openings so hasn’t reached everyone. HER2 in lung will compete with Enhertu and dato dxd.
What are salary band? No comp shared. Looking at July 22 hiring event in detroit and September start
$175k tops. IC will probably be around $48k….close to other divisions. BI doesn’t pay well in this or other specialty markets.

Interviews in process final interviews week of July 29th in Dallas or Atlanta cattle call style. Q3 start. Good luck! Anyone get base salary offers yet?
I just got my offer today. Top candidates will not have to go through the “cattle call!” Accepted my offer at $196,000! Good luck to the rest but was told most spots will be filled before the 29th.