New job applicants look here: Everyone just quit. More than a dozen in one week!

anonymous

Q2 started off with over a dozen reps quitting, several without new jobs because this place is worse than a bad case of syphillius.

New candidates: you think Galderma is a fun place to work as you will sell filler and toxin and it seems cool. Listen up- you won’t make any money here. The culture is the worst.

When you get the call from a recruiter or whatever poor soul is trying to get you to ruin your life ask a few direct questions:

1). Why did a dozen reps quit within a 2 week period.
2) find out who had the territory you are interviewing for and call the previous rep and get their thoughts on the company.
3) remember- you are interviewing Galderma as much as they are you. You have more to lose. Galderma is losing everything.
4) ask to see the commission payout for the past 2 years of the rep or territory you are replacing. When they refuse to show you ask why. They should be proud of the money you make. Listen- Galderma will ask what you made in your previous role so don’t be afraid
5) ask to interview with the VP of sales KH and ask what her specific plan is to turn the culture around. Then ask why did everyone quit when she took over.
6) Galderma is proud to say they are the destination company. Have your director explain what they mean by that.
7) ask to see the results and the action plan of the big meeting Galderma had with the top sales reps to see what they can do to stop people from quitting. Then ask, why is everyone quitting in the first place.
8) ask on a scale of 1 to 10 what they think of their CEO. Then ask why would someone work for a CEO that rates as a negative 10. Maybe ask about some positive things about the CEO. Then ask why can’t you think of a positive thing.
9) Ask why most all the top talent presidents club winners have quit.
10) ask why you should work here vs Taco Bell?
11) ask if you sell $2 million dollars in a quarter but come in at 84% to goals what your payout would be. Then ask what your payout would be selling 3 tacos at Taco Bell. Then ask why you would make more money selling 3 tacos than $2 million in filler.

Nobody from the sales team quit. And if they did, what territories to prove your point?

Nice to hear from you Sil. Erick is keeping the truth from you. Several sales reps quit in the past week or two. One Region in California alone has had 9 reps alone quit on that RSM in two years including one yesterday.

You are a liar who tells lies and cannot be trusted.
elf2.gif

Q2 started off with over a dozen reps quitting, several without new jobs because this place is worse than a bad case of syphillius.

New candidates: you think Galderma is a fun place to work as you will sell filler and toxin and it seems cool. Listen up- you won’t make any money here. The culture is the worst.

When you get the call from a recruiter or whatever poor soul is trying to get you to ruin your life ask a few direct questions:

1). Why did a dozen reps quit within a 2 week period.
2) find out who had the territory you are interviewing for and call the previous rep and get their thoughts on the company.
3) remember- you are interviewing Galderma as much as they are you. You have more to lose. Galderma is losing everything.
4) ask to see the commission payout for the past 2 years of the rep or territory you are replacing. When they refuse to show you ask why. They should be proud of the money you make. Listen- Galderma will ask what you made in your previous role so don’t be afraid
5) ask to interview with the VP of sales KH and ask what her specific plan is to turn the culture around. Then ask why did everyone quit when she took over.
6) Galderma is proud to say they are the destination company. Have your director explain what they mean by that.
7) ask to see the results and the action plan of the big meeting Galderma had with the top sales reps to see what they can do to stop people from quitting. Then ask, why is everyone quitting in the first place.
8) ask on a scale of 1 to 10 what they think of their CEO. Then ask why would someone work for a CEO that rates as a negative 10. Maybe ask about some positive things about the CEO. Then ask why can’t you think of a positive thing.
9) Ask why most all the top talent presidents club winners have quit.
10) ask why you should work here vs Taco Bell?
11) ask if you sell $2 million dollars in a quarter but come in at 84% to goals what your payout would be. Then ask what your payout would be selling 3 tacos at Taco Bell. Then ask why you would make more money selling 3 tacos than $2 million in filler.
There is definitely nothing positive to say about the CEO.

How many reps does the LA south team have left? The poor manager there P Van something can't keep people at all. They quit quicker that a bad case of diarrhea. I heard the manager in Seattle is down to like 3 reps. Folks- people hate this company. As anyone looking to join a new team you gotta ask questions. At Galderma nobody in upper management speaks truthfully to people interviewing here. There have been several people hired and quit within a month. Only come here if you are unemployed or you are right out of college and need a resume builder.

It’s true. I’m in California. Many just quit. We now have zero African American reps. Galderma also has only 1 male rep in the state. Everyone is female, blonde mid 20’s and they all look the same. There is no diversity at this company. Zero. Flemming likes it this way.

I’m interviewing here and I’m getting a little nervous reading these posts? Is it really this bad at Galderma? I’m in a good job but really want to break into aesthetics and love the products. How much free filler and toxin do reps get? I find that a great perk and might be worth the stress of high quotas. What am I missing here?

It’s true. I’m in California. Many just quit. We now have zero African American reps. Galderma also has only 1 male rep in the state. Everyone is female, blonde mid 20’s and they all look the same. There is no diversity at this company. Zero. Flemming likes it this way.
That’s true to all aesthetics companies. No diversity.

I’m interviewing here and I’m getting a little nervous reading these posts? Is it really this bad at Galderma? I’m in a good job but really want to break into aesthetics and love the products. How much free filler and toxin do reps get? I find that a great perk and might be worth the stress of high quotas. What am I missing here?
selling fillers and toxins is hard. It is all commoditized now, so to meet your quota you have to sell a lot of volume. Clinics are full of products we all have been dumping on them so they don’t want more. And we are not the only company doing this so multiply the problem by the number of filler companies and you have the full picture.

If you hit two quarters in a row you get a free Sculptra ass lift. It’s a decent perk.

selling fillers and toxins is hard. It is all commoditized now, so to meet your quota you have to sell a lot of volume. Clinics are full of products we all have been dumping on them so they don’t want more. And we are not the only company doing this so multiply the problem by the number of filler companies and you have the full picture.
This post is so accurate. Fillers and toxins have become a commodity and it’s only going to get worse with more players entering the market. Consumer demand has softened, clinic inventories loaded. It’s not as easy as it once was. Add crazy targets and it becomes really challenging

If you have a good job, stay where you are. Galderma was a great company but it no longer is. Private Equity ownership, unhinged CEO, empty pipeline, targets that cannot be achieved…. It’s a really difficult work environment and (limited) free products are the wrong reason to join.

I’ve noticed waves of reps have left this dumpster fire. Which companies are people going to that’s better than Galderma? Rion? VIpeel? Lasers? Are these great places??

You should not come here unless you are currently unemployed and just looking to get a salary and benefits while you look for another job.