New contest trip in Vegas

anonymous

Rumor has it that there were so many resignations the past couple weeks that BI is left holding the bag on airline tickets and unused rooms. Considering a national contest for a Vegas trip. Also considering a manager's meeting there. With BI's track record of disdain for the sales rep, my money is on the manager meeting!
Shocking how many resignations occurred recently. Let's just say that HR has some job security for awhile out-processing all the sales force jetting.
On a positive note, this exodus has drawn the attention of executive management. Maybe all left will be pampered to avoid total evacuation...nah, BI business as usual!

<

I was one that resigned! Had to inform BI I would not be using the airline credit from the previously canceled meeting. Oops so sorry.. about 15 previous BI coworkers are now my new teammates. And we are a HAPPY bunch! Get out while you still have your reputation...

Rumor has it that there were so many resignations the past couple weeks that BI is left holding the bag on airline tickets and unused rooms. Considering a national contest for a Vegas trip. Also considering a manager's meeting there. With BI's track record of disdain for the sales rep, my money is on the manager meeting!
Shocking how many resignations occurred recently. Let's just say that HR has some job security for awhile out-processing all the sales force jetting.
On a positive note, this exodus has drawn the attention of executive management. Maybe all left will be pampered to avoid total evacuation...nah, BI business as usual![/QUOTE
I don't think airline tickets are transferrable to another name. They should just give the credit to the person who resigned as a parting gift. Otherwise, it goes in the trash.

I don't think airline tickets are transferrable to another name. They should just give the credit to the person who resigned as a parting gift. Otherwise, it goes in the trash.

I was one that resigned! Had to inform BI I would not be using the airline credit from the previously canceled meeting. Oops so sorry.. about 15 previous BI coworkers are now my new teammates. And we are a HAPPY bunch! Get out while you still have your reputation...

Oh please, oh please tell me where you are going!!!!?

If you are good with Linkedin you can find out where the ex-BI employees land. It doesn't take a brain surgeon to figure it out. But if you stay at BI much longer you'll be brain dead & then it won't matter... touché

How about that great launch bonus they announced for Jardiance, so exciting. Wait, there is no launch bonus because that might actually motivate peeps to sell. They will,however,be announcing goals 2/20 which gives them 7 weeks to figure out how the launch is going and then make the goals about 50% higher than reality. Gotta love this place, at least we can get shit faced in LV so when we get home at 3am we can sleep thru the first day of launch.

Bring on the adultery in Vegas!!
Ready for sweet launch meat!!
Leave your wedding bands at the airport and let the LoveBoat set sail!
Big Pete will be there ready for all the honeys hopping to bag one of these Thunder cats I've been reading about on here!

I left also. Much better money out there and companies with growth potential. BI is not the same company it once was. I feel sorry for everyone in Respiratory, I would get your resumes out. It's easier to find a job when you already have one!

Bring on the adultery in Vegas!!
Ready for sweet launch meat!!
Leave your wedding bands at the airport and let the LoveBoat set sail!
Big Pete will be there ready for all the honeys hopping to bag one of these Thunder cats I've been reading about on here!

Have you taken a look at the BI reps? (and yes I am one). Not the best looking group. Hard to imagine what you are picturing. Sounds more Pfizer in the old days when only Barbies and Kens were hired.

Women here are so ugly the thought of adultery at one of our meetings makes me nauseous. Like a bunch of old librarians and DMV workers are all on one of those old people bus trips