Neurology Account mgr

The shit storm that Davey boy has going on continues. Another Texas neuro rep left his team. The guy is awful and has the people skills of an ant. Literally has run off an entire sales team. No good bastard.
When does this Davey boy realize he is not a good fit for this organization and move on? It’s time and probably the best thing for him. He can flourish someplace else.

OMG just seeing this DT thread. One big problem is The guy has zero interpersonal communication skills. He’ll try to hide behind others while stabbing you in the back.

I hope that anyone mentioned on this thread really takes a good look at themselves and ask if this is the type of person that they want to be! Is the greed, the perceived power, and boss title worth your behavior? I hope these bosses (because they don't deserve leadership titles) can change and not pretend to change just to stop the bleeding. Its ok if this isn't the place for you as a boss or maybe being a boss isn't a good fit for your personality. There is time to make some meaningful changes. I know you are reading this and its tough to swallow, but its for your own good.

Looking at Neurology Account Manager opportunity can anyone give some true feedback on how high they negotiated their base salary, bonus opportunity, what are the cars? Honest feedback much appreciated.

Looking at Neurology Account Manager opportunity can anyone give some true feedback on how high they negotiated their base salary, bonus opportunity, what are the cars? Honest feedback much appreciated.
If you have read this thread and still considering you must be desperate, therefore, salary and bonus shouldn't matter. Car--edge,escape,S60.