• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

NeuroHealth Expansion?!?!?

<

Sounds like Teva has some pretty good indication from the FDA that its got the green light to launch Uzedy. Today's news coupled with Austedo's much anticipated once daily dosing has all been kept very quiet and probably for good reason. No wonder the National Sale meeting was put on hold until may. There will be a lot of new stuff going on and the timing of all this now makes sense.

Sounds like Teva has some pretty good indication from the FDA that its got the green light to launch Uzedy. Today's news coupled with Austedo's much anticipated once daily dosing has all been kept very quiet and probably for good reason. No wonder the National Sale meeting was put on hold until may. There will be a lot of new stuff going on and the timing of all this now makes sense.

so are you saying the outlook is good here now ?

so are you saying the outlook is good here now ?

Why yes it is wonderful here! As the song says, “everything is coming up roses”! Why just this morning I looked out my window and what did I see, a beautiful rainbow unicorn looking up at me! Uzedy, our unique LAI will dominate the market in 6 months! Docs will be begging us to come by and tell them about this amazing, one-of-a-kind product to save their lost patients!

Interesting isn't it, that with all the recent news on Teva's 2023 earnings report, strong performance with Austedo and it's 2023 growth guidance, expansions within our LTC and LAI space, upcoming launch of Uzedy and launch of once daily dosing for Austedo, that all of the sudden the naysayers and negativity starts quieting down. Yes there are still a few pathetic losers who keep posting on here because their life is so miserable, but that's just CafePharma. Ironically, isn't it amazing how many calls those of us here at Teva have received just since last Friday, from those now those wanting to apply. Freaking LinkedIn and all the job boards are lit up and now our phones and e-mails will be too.

LMFAO. Uzedy will be a joke. Talk to your peers who promote LAI, pretty crowded market for a me too med. Nobody is "lighting" up anybody's phone at Teva except lawyers who are suing them.

Why yes it is wonderful here! As the song says, “everything is coming up roses”! Why just this morning I looked out my window and what did I see, a beautiful rainbow unicorn looking up at me! Uzedy, our unique LAI will dominate the market in 6 months! Docs will be begging us to come by and tell them about this amazing, one-of-a-kind product to save their lost patients!

Damn psycho boy it does not take much for a post to hit a nerve with you. Teva must have really shit canned you hard. Your bold print post speaks volumes about your hurt and anger. If you were still employed I’d say use your health insurance to get some mental health. Poor soul.

Damn psycho boy it does not take much for a post to hit a nerve with you. Teva must have really shit canned you hard. Your bold print post speaks volumes about your hurt and anger. If you were still employed I’d say use your health insurance to get some mental health. Poor soul.

No help in the world can fix psycho boy. That bitter kid is a cast off and no body wants him. Glad he's gone from here.

Unicorn ? Someone at head office will try and give it a reacharound