NEOU REE side No President's Club Winners

well, all i know is that cougar lookin chic that won pres club for NEOU deserves it just for how she dressed when she got her award...I was wondering when she was going to hop on the pole. btw, spotted her in the gym too...it was quite a show.

As someone in HQ I have this to say

Please Please leave
reps bring marginal value at best given you can no longer buy off physicians

We fully realize intelligent, highly educated professsionals have no interest in the 3 line BS you spew like the little trained parrots you are.

Therefore, the impact of a so called long tenure highly trained rep and a clueless recent college grad in stilletos is essentally the same. For all you dissatisfied long termers why stick around? APPARENTLY THERE ARE ALL TYPES OF HIGH END, EXCITING 6 FIGURE OPPORTUNITIES JUST WAITING FOR YOU IF YOU LEAVE NPC LOL-SO GET THE HELL OUT ALREADY!

Actually you could be ANYONE in HQ, that is the problem with this place. HQ created the worthless parrott reps with the ridiculous SOV concept. Now you have the nads to complain about them. The "real" salespeople are worth more than they are paid. My territory generates almost $15 mil a year. If I am 1% better than my counterpart or replacement that is 150 k per year. Believe me I provide much better return that 1% and Novartis is going to find out since I am done here. The company won't feel it but my counterpart, my manager and possible my RD will feel the financial pain. The cut will be even bigger since I'll be selling against you. Better be nice Novartis, treat me decently and I won't wreck you with MY customers. Better yet, I am getting a fat signing bonus and increase in pay. Someone appears to value sales people. Geez if you hadn't screwed me twice on pension benefits it might have been hard to leave. HQ was created to support sales and our results paid for your jobs. HQ is just like the government; killing the golden geese and not even realizing it.

Oh yeah fuck you.

Actually you could be ANYONE in HQ, that is the problem with this place. HQ created the worthless parrott reps with the ridiculous SOV concept. Now you have the nads to complain about them. The "real" salespeople are worth more than they are paid. My territory generates almost $15 mil a year. If I am 1% better than my counterpart or replacement that is 150 k per year. Believe me I provide much better return that 1% and Novartis is going to find out since I am done here. The company won't feel it but my counterpart, my manager and possible my RD will feel the financial pain. The cut will be even bigger since I'll be selling against you. Better be nice Novartis, treat me decently and I won't wreck you with MY customers. Better yet, I am getting a fat signing bonus and increase in pay. Someone appears to value sales people. Geez if you hadn't screwed me twice on pension benefits it might have been hard to leave. HQ was created to support sales and our results paid for your jobs. HQ is just like the government; killing the golden geese and not even realizing it.

Oh yeah fuck you.

WHERE THE HELL ARE ALL THESE JOBS, I HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO FIND 1 SINGLE POSTING FOR ANY POSITIONS