Need help with numbers on brag book

Anonymous

My recruiter is asking for my ranking vs. other peers in nation. In other words 200/830 etc for 2011. On the iComp it only shows the rank for your territory but it doesn't mention your name and doesn't mention how you are ranked vs. other territories. Could someone please point me in right direction where I can get this?

My recruiter is asking for my ranking vs. other peers in nation. In other words 200/830 etc for 2011. On the iComp it only shows the rank for your territory but it doesn't mention your name and doesn't mention how you are ranked vs. other territories. Could someone please point me in right direction where I can get this?

If there were any intranet sites or ppt that had the info, you can always do a "screen print" and then save it to whatever. Personally, I agree with the other poster. With a little effort, you can create your own - make up territory numbers and a bunch of names with dollar amounts and put yourself at the top. I promise you none of these dipshit recruiters or employers have a clue. I know people who have created their own President's Club award and most reps have tons of "fake" reports glowing on and on about their incredible sales accomplishments.

duh anyone at AZ is used to fabricating reports, faking calls etc.... why expect anything different from a brag book. to be candid employers don't give 2 shits about your brag book. they want to see the person in front of them and if they can really sell..... hence an AZ trained rep is worth nothing to most employers unless you bucked the system here

az is a drama gossip rumor bred sales team that spends more time on the phone bullshitting each other than actually working

Don't get your panties in a bunch about the brag book. Do as others have said, BS on it and make it look all nice and pretty. Most people don't give a crap, and the ones that do, you won't want to work for a douchebag like that.

Wilmington HQ has to be the most depressing place on earth.
The elevator takes you straight down to hell, no matter what button is punched.
Booger eaters all overs the building.

Why would anyone ever leave this company?

You must not be related to anyone in a leadership role or a minority.
Really fun to read about everyone's desperate scrambling when you're dumb ass kissing job is almost over!! I thank god every day that I figured out how to deal without the $120,000/yr job that drove me crazy! There is life after AstraZeneca!!