Narcolepsy Openings

<

Just applied to the opening that was listed for my city. Is there a timeframe on how long it takes to hear back from the automated system and then a review?

Or is there someone within HR that I can reach out too if I have not heard back in a few days?

I will be blunt, this is a company that has NO downside at the moment. If you have the opportunity to interview, knock it out of the park, its a great place to work with real world mgmt. and great earning potential. There aren't many pharma companies like that anymore are there? Good luck

That is encouraging! I look forward to hearing from their staff to set up an interview.

Tameka Pickett (HR) and/ or Osborne Green (liaisson) , should be in touch to begin the interview process. We have become a world class organization, and the most innovative minority owned company in the pharma industry.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
- Dir. Sales/ Op.

Still waiting to hear from HR.

If you have concerns, it's ok to call Tameka Pickett in HR and ask for your status. I know quite a few candidates have applied for the position, so it may take a while for the process to be set- up. My advice: Don't give up, and be aggressive!

Jermaine Jazz Jr.
Dir. Sales/ Op.

well if you have multiple President Club awards and exceptional sales numbers don't bother with Jazz. HR will send you a generic email to tell you they aren't interested in great sales people.

Surprised to say the least.

well if you have multiple President Club awards and exceptional sales numbers don't bother with Jazz. HR will send you a generic email to tell you they aren't interested in great sales people.

Surprised to say the least.

Sounds like you interviewed with Ilene Gerber.....

I was told to stay far far away from her......

I told you earlier to contact Tameka Pickett in HR. Obviously, you didn't want to do it for some reason, why? I can only tell you what you should do. If you refuse, I can't help you with employment here.

- Jermaine Jazz Jr.
- Dir. Sales/ Op.