• Mon news: Pfizer wins legal patent battle over GSK. Hospitals face hurricane-induced IV shortages. Activist investor takes $1B stake in Pfizer. MicroRNA pioneers win Nobel. Jude Bio debuts with $100M. See more on our front page

Nancy nukes Trump !

Nope, you got duped by lying Donald. If you hadn’t you wouldn’t be on here whining about him constantly!

He really hurt your wuttle feewings didn’t he? :D

Not really, just goes to show what the country has stooped to - a carnival barker as president, depression is on it's way, the center will rise. :cool::cool::cool:

Not really, just goes to show what the country has stooped to - a carnival barker as president, depression is on it's way, the center will rise. :cool::cool::cool:

Well, what did you expect? At least we are recovering from our lowest stoops - the grifters Clunyin and Obama!

The center will rise? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha !

So you think the “raging moderates” are our salvation? Hahahahahahaha!

No, idiot boy who will rise is the Christian Right along with other solid conservatives.

There ain’t nothing in the center of the road but dead animals! :cool::cool::cool::cool:

As ISIS is now cleared to retake this caliphate. Let's just make our country a little military island with a b f wall around it and many guns and we will be all alone - wonderful !

Isis has been neutralized. Come out from under your rock. Radical Islam is still a problem. The Caliphate is still in play but far less than it was under Obama! :p

And yes we need a wall to protect us because walls work! :rolleyes:

Trump: If I needed the votes for the wall, I would have it in one session
Pelosi: You do not have the votes in the House
Trump: I do
Pelosi: Then go do it. Take the vote we’ll find out

Just sayin'...……..:)

Pelosi: I AM a senile old Fart.
Schumer: he kicked my ass again!

Just sayin’............
Hahahahaha!

As ISIS is now cleared to retake this caliphate. Let's just make our country a little military island with a b f wall around it and many guns and we will be all alone - wonderful !
That's exactly what the deplorables want-- moving back in time to the 1800's --they can walk around like gunslingers and be real men!!!! Then we can live like the wild west while the rest of the world goes forward -- the wall will lock us in-- think it's time to look for a new country....Canada will have to put lots of guards there to keep us out!! Canada is sounding better all the time.

Reactions: Vagitarian

That's exactly what the deplorables want-- moving back in time to the 1800's --they can walk around like gunslingers and be real men!!!! Then we can live like the wild west while the rest of the world goes forward -- the wall will lock us in-- think it's time to look for a new country....Canada will have to put lots of guards there to keep us out!! Canada is sounding better all the time.

Or Australia :cool:

F-i gotta A. Go, we don’t need you.
Canadians love off the USA. They’d disappear without us. They think the US is r
their nirvana. Their healthcare sucks, and their leadership sucks. One big CA.....freeloaders,immigrants, and druggies. A cold cesspool of humanity.You belong there....
GO....if they’ll take you.

Bu- Bye. Take Vag the Ass with you.