Name the most worthless Ecosystem leadership team

When I was still with Genentech, senior leadership always brought "it" back to the patient. Any time there was an opportunity to motivate and sell to the reps, they reminded people to bring it back to the patient. Most outside folks and customers saw right through that. "it's all about the patient...blah, blah, blah." Are they still touting that BS?? No one really believes that rhetoric. Ha!!

Exactly. It’s all BS.

hate to say it but my new company touts the same BS bingo crap. Pretty sure it is an industry mantra

You are correct. The matrix is huge. It’s really a societal issue. The Bay Area has been bombarded with out of state people who have no understands my of the Bay Area. I use to be neutral about it. But not anymore. High rent. Housing shortage. Rampant homeless issue which grew exponentially during my the Odrama Administration. It’s gett my worse under Mewsome. If I’m wrong, then why can’t young people buy property nowadays. They have to get out of the city. They(the powered that be) want us to live in high rise buildings. They don’t want us to own anything anymore. They want you mindless. And if you have kids or going to have some me soon. They won’t be yours under the communist left. The true ‘woke’ people know what’s up.

Its obvious someone has a major hard on for this ass clown EJ- so let's air the real dirty laundry! Did he fire you or something or is he really a dick? Please be precise in your response your pathetic fuc$stick.

You are correct. The matrix is huge. It’s really a societal issue. The Bay Area has been bombarded with out of state people who have no understands my of the Bay Area. I use to be neutral about it. But not anymore. High rent. Housing shortage. Rampant homeless issue which grew exponentially during my the Odrama Administration. It’s gett my worse under Mewsome. If I’m wrong, then why can’t young people buy property nowadays. They have to get out of the city. They(the powered that be) want us to live in high rise buildings. They don’t want us to own anything anymore. They want you mindless. And if you have kids or going to have some me soon. They won’t be yours under the communist left. The true ‘woke’ people know what’s up.

very true. The libs want everyone in big cities living on top of each other, using public transportation and relying more on the government. The problem is that academia is reinforcing this with the young brains of mush. They don’t want to drive, own a car or real estate.
What is not being discussed is that the landlords of these apartments are not paying enough in property taxes to offset the strain on public education in cities meaning taxes are being jacked up. The opioid epidemic is further fueling homelessness and it is only getting worse.

very true. The libs want everyone in big cities living on top of each other, using public transportation and relying more on the government. The problem is that academia is reinforcing this with the young brains of mush. They don’t want to drive, own a car or real estate.
What is not being discussed is that the landlords of these apartments are not paying enough in property taxes to offset the strain on public education in cities meaning taxes are being jacked up. The opioid epidemic is further fueling homelessness and it is only getting worse.

It’s good to see that their is conscience people left in the Bay Area. Genentech has nothing but Bay Area Sell Outs. More than half of Roche/Genentech employees are all from out of state. They projected 8 million people in the Bay Area. 8 million! Not including the illegals. California should up the residency for these out of starters to 5 years and a day instead of a year and day. These out of state liberals from wherever they came from destroyed the Bay Area. I have become an independent since. I’m black and I’ll never vote democrat again.