Name the most worthless Ecosystem leadership team

<

Agree the Ohio ES is the worst. A group of snakes, incompetents, or both. Whoever accepts the 'coveted' posted jobs will be looking to exit ASAP. Good luck. This will get ugly.

LA/MS kinda sucks because all 3 live in TX. But I don’t think they’re bad people. It was just a bad hiring decision that sends a negative message to the people who actually live there and didn’t get hired in their own backyards. That, and they passed over some other highly qualified people who don’t live in the geography either but have been working/managing the local business and marketplace as part of their territories for a long time. Huge loss to MS/LA, hard to see how this benefits customers in any way.

You don't understand it is multifactorial.decision. The people that were hired know and have personal relationships with the people that we’re hiring, My guess is you’re home boys and girls did not. How has area performed in the recent past ? Is it establishing a legacy or muddling in mediocrity?
Finally, the egos of the new hiring managers can come in play; they may want ‘THEIR OWN TEAM’ going forward. It’s probably a combo of these three issues- hang in there and try to give benefit of the doubt given the confounding factors in their decision making processes. GOOD LUCK

You don't understand it is multifactorial.decision. The people that were hired know and have personal relationships with the people that we’re hiring, My guess is you’re home boys and girls did not. How has area performed in the recent past ? Is it establishing a legacy or muddling in mediocrity?
Finally, the egos of the new hiring managers can come in play; they may want ‘THEIR OWN TEAM’ going forward. It’s probably a combo of these three issues- hang in there and try to give benefit of the doubt given the confounding factors in their decision making processes. GOOD LUCK

Spoken like a true shill for damage control. You can shove that phony ‘good luck’.

The hires thus far have been the that has floated to the top. It says a lot when you have ecosystems with no or very few people applying for the roles. Everyone deserves a good manager and right now you could not pay me to work for the Bozos that have been tapped in the good ole boy network. Integrity should be a key driver in the hiring and most lack that. I guess defaming women and affairs get you promoted in this organization.

The hires thus far have been the that has floated to the top. It says a lot when you have ecosystems with no or very few people applying for the roles. Everyone deserves a good manager and right now you could not pay me to work for the Bozos that have been tapped in the good ole boy network. Integrity should be a key driver in the hiring and most lack that. I guess defaming women and affairs get you promoted in this organization.

Not only that. It is apparent that you have to be Caucasian and Gay, in order, to get promoted. ‘Colored’ gays need not apply. Who says racism doesn’t exist?

Let's start with Mr Steve Henck. Biggest asshole in all of Genentech. Self proclaimed know it all. Ohio, I feel very sorry for you.
Why do they keep saving Henck and finding job after job for him to destroy all the people around him? What a looser. Terrible manager and an even worst leader.......just anyone in XBO, no one can stand to work with him, that is when we shows up for anything.

LA/MS kinda sucks because all 3 live in TX. But I don’t think they’re bad people. It was just a bad hiring decision that sends a negative message to the people who actually live there and didn’t get hired in their own backyards. That, and they passed over some other highly qualified people who don’t live in the geography either but have been working/managing the local business and marketplace as part of their territories for a long time. Huge loss to MS/LA, hard to see how this benefits customers in any way.
Really Genentech, the best we have in TX/LA is Mandy and Doneeeesha - really? Would not work for either of these people ever!!!!

That’s good because neither one of them would keep you for long for with your shitty attitude.
We can all have a great attitude and choose not work work for two losers who are not qualified. Especially DM, she never shuts up long enough for anyone else to say a single thing and she treats everyone terribly.

One of the young female cows have spoken. There’s a word for young female cows. I can’t figure it out. Hm.

Correction- white, hetero, boomer male here.

I personally know plenty of people who look like me and have ACTUALLY worked for both of these ladies and have great things to say about them.

Not suggesting they are perfect, but then neither are you. Put down the stones.