• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Must hit 95% + on Singulair to receive ANY of my 1S bonus?

<

Welcome to the new Merck! Where the rich get richer!

Well, just wait until Romney and the Republicans take back the government. Then we will finally get what we deserve. Because we all know, Corporations are people and when the regulations are removed, those people will reward all of us hard working employees.

Well, just wait until Romney and the Republicans take back the government. Then we will finally get what we deserve. Because we all know, Corporations are people and when the regulations are removed, those people will reward all of us hard working employees.

I guess Merck is one sadistic and evil person.

Go listen to the video on your desktop from MJ. He just breezed through it. This was confirmed by my manager as well.
If you are 94% to plan on Singulair, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A PENNY OF YOUR ENTIRE 1S BONUS.

Anybody (rep) who is now working for the bonus Merck offers has shit for brains. You deserve this kind of bs. Grow a pair and go get a job where you can work for a bonus that's significant and you're not treated like a punk-assed kid, unless of course, that is what you are.