More Zimmerman style justice?

Hey person on here when you going stop pretending to be more than one person, the reason why I know is because your sentence structure is the same there for making it look like the same person writing just under different profiles. Sparky & Vag = same person aka Split. You need to stop it you look crazy arguing with yourself on here. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey person on here when you going stop pretending to be more than one person, the reason why I know is because your sentence structure is the same there for making it look like the same person writing just under different profiles. Sparky & Vag = same person aka Split. You need to stop it you look crazy arguing with yourself on here. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You’re completely wrong and obviously an idiot. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

No go!
As usual you can’t deal with the truth so you attack a straw man and then strut around like a fool as if you e done something! ;);)

I assure you Sparky and I are not the same person. That said it does not surprise me that he admires me and copies my sentence structure. :)

I assure you Sparky and I are not the same person. That said it does not surprise me that he admires me and copies my sentence structure. :)

Now we learn that The sister of Ahmaud Arbery's accused killer posted pictures of his dead body to Snapchat, and said it's because she's a 'true crime fan'. Jesus f*cking Christ folks. This is sick.

I live in Kansas city KS the Strawberry Hill area. You know the place?:p:D:)

Grew up in Northeast then moved to Prairie Village until college. Go back now & then. KCK wasn't much going on back then, all KCMO and the Kansas side down to Stillwell. Used to hunt & fish in Stillwell, now it's a town. KCK was wild, bars & restaurants served mixed drinks if you asked correctly. Then there were the private clubs. My band played at a teen place on State Street for a while - place called Dee's Hideaway. Pretty sure it's gone now. Also hung out at a place called Smitty's, down around 7th, 8th or 9th. In my 20s, Missouri was tough on underage so we all went to the Dot and hung. Another good place was Lakeside Ballroom - 95th & State?

I don't remember any place called Strawberry Hill. Loved the women in KCK and the dot. ;)

Look little sweet angels so understanding.

images
:rolleyes::rolleyes::D:p
images