MORE AZ CORRUPTION!! PAY-FOR-DELAY! CORRUPT BASTARDS!

Anonymous

Corporate Integrity Agreements year after year, and AZ learns nothing! What kind of DEPT Of JUSTICE do we have in the U.S.???? They let AZ get away, on multiple occasions, with criminal behavior and nobody goes to jail!!! They just slap them on the wrist with a little fine and tell them to "go sin no more", which they start to do immediately! Scandal after scandal and nobody in upper management ever has to pay. Put the bastards in jail and do it NOW!!!

http://www.fiercepharma.com/story/drugmakers-confront-new-pay-delay-cases-under-new-rules/2013-11-15

AZ thrives on corruption. It's in their DNA! They can't help themselves. Their brains are wired for corruption. Nothing will happen to the guys upstairs. They are immune to prosecution. It's just the way it is.

To be honest, I am just as bad. 75% of my calls were faked this week, and every week. I have gotten much worse it the last few years. I lie about everything. I steal from AZ at every opportunity. I can't help myself anymore. I don't want to change. I like things the way they are. I love it here at AZ!