• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Mirati - oncology?

No loser rep from big Pharma. I fit even work here. I’m just bashing you because what you said was truly ignorant. “RSUs under water”? LOL, you’re a bozo.

You are so lame...sure the RSU's are not underwater the options certainly are, while the RSU's did in fact lose a significant amount of value over time. So sure, the are not underwater, but they are well under their top value, so I think you know what people were trying to say. Sorry they lumped options and RSU's as being underwater in the same sentence, but again I think you get the sentiment. People are pissed that this venture did not pan out.

So there, I hope the semantics are more accurate for you now, however, again, I think you got the gist of what people were saying...this minuscule share prices is far lower than what is was when many of us joined, hence making our options worthless(of which we had a much higher ratio as coppered to RSU's) and RSU are worth far less than they once were.

You want to be a douche and point out the syntax error, have at it. What it doesn't change is this was a colossal failure, and you relishing in pointing out idiosyncratic errors in a statement proves that you are a sycophant.

WTF BOD. An offer nearly double came in but you were greedy. Now the employees suffer why the C suite walks away with tens of millions. They took care of themselves greedy incompetent bastards

You are so lame...sure the RSU's are not underwater the options certainly are, while the RSU's did in fact lose a significant amount of value over time. So sure, the are not underwater, but they are well under their top value, so I think you know what people were trying to say. Sorry they lumped options and RSU's as being underwater in the same sentence, but again I think you get the sentiment. People are pissed that this venture did not pan out.

So there, I hope the semantics are more accurate for you now, however, again, I think you got the gist of what people were saying...this minuscule share prices is far lower than what is was when many of us joined, hence making our options worthless(of which we had a much higher ratio as coppered to RSU's) and RSU are worth far less than they once were.

You want to be a douche and point out the syntax error, have at it. What it doesn't change is this was a colossal failure, and you relishing in pointing out idiosyncratic errors in a statement proves that you are a sycophant.

Yes I wanted to hammer the clown who doesn’t know why an RSU is. I get your defending him
but he still doesn’t know what he was saying. That’s reality. The rest of you are just angry your moronic leaders rebuffed a $140 offer in 2022. LOL.

Mirati was doomed from the get go. Horrible leadership and a crummy product. KRAS has a very limited future in medical care. And the bit of future it has, Amgen owns you.

Signed, an outside investor who understands what an RSU is vs. the lunkhead who works at Mirati and doesn’t.

Yes I wanted to hammer the clown who doesn’t know why an RSU is. I get your defending him
but he still doesn’t know what he was saying. That’s reality. The rest of you are just angry your moronic leaders rebuffed a $140 offer in 2022. LOL.

Mirati was doomed from the get go. Horrible leadership and a crummy product. KRAS has a very limited future in medical care. And the bit of future it has, Amgen owns you.

Signed, an outside investor who understands what an RSU is vs. the lunkhead who works at Mirati and doesn’t.

Nothing says, “informed investor” quite like someone who trolls people on CP for a company they do not work for, while pointing out an inconsequential mistake in one of their post. You must be a gas at parties, we’ll that’s if your mom lets you out of the basement.

The management of this company should feel a deep shame for the toxic culture they created and how they have shafted all employees who made things happen while fixing things for themselves. Utterly dark diabolical sell outs!!!

Sounds like Baum kicked Meek to the curb to make sure he didn’t have the ability to royally f up the deal negotiations a second time.

You are so off it is unreal. Meek was a "puppet" for his masters. You can't taste the truth when you like drinking lies. Everything will come out. Get your popcorn ready!!!

Documents reveal Mirati rebuffed $140-per-share offer from BMS | FirstWord Pharma

https://firstwordpharma.com/story/5792981?from=article

Mirati Therapeutics settled for buyout terms from Bristol Myers Squibb that were much lower than initially proposed when takeover talks between the two companies began early last year, according to a regulatory disclosure by the KRAS drug developer. A timeline of the negotiations, which culminated inthis month's merger agreement worth up to $70 per share, was laid out in a US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing.

Documents reveal Mirati rebuffed $140-per-share offer from BMS | FirstWord Pharma

https://firstwordpharma.com/story/5792981?from=article

Mirati Therapeutics settled for buyout terms from Bristol Myers Squibb that were much lower than initially proposed when takeover talks between the two companies began early last year, according to a regulatory disclosure by the KRAS drug developer. A timeline of the negotiations, which culminated inthis month's merger agreement worth up to $70 per share, was laid out in a US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) filing.

How embarrassing for such "business" leaders. Another scandal. Are they just trying to hide the truth in plain sight as a defense for their total incompetence?

So you’re defending Meek? Really? Talk about drinking lies…more like drinking the Kool-Aid.

The problems were all there before he arrived. He absolutely has accountability, yet look beyond him to the entire board and c-suite. Who appointed him and why did they take so long to act despite the obvious fails.

Investors want truthful answers.