• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Mike Killella the smartest guy in HQ

Who the (F) cares!
Right who cares? You know what? Mike happens to be one very nice guy. I've known him for years and respect the hell out of him.[/QUOTE]

You sound like a good friend to have.

Wow, I meant to click on Astellas but ended up at AstraZ by mistake. I swear our HR department has Cafe Pharma moderators on speed dial. Any time people post real names, the posts are removed in a couple of days. Maybe consider taking this approach.

Right who cares? You know what? Mike happens to be one very nice guy. I've known him for years and respect the hell out of him.

You sound like a good friend to have.

Wow, I meant to click on Astellas but ended up at AstraZ by mistake. I swear our HR department has Cafe Pharma moderators on speed dial. Any time people post real names, the posts are removed in a couple of days. Maybe consider taking this approach.[/QUOTE]

Maybe the person warning us all about cyber bullying charges is correct after all. The personal posts may disappear but I wonder if AZ is saving them to go after posters.