Merck's Future?

Merck does not have to wear shades...IYKWIM

And yes, plans have been drawn out for WP and UG closure and revealed to certain MMD groups. My bud if trying to figure when he should jump ship.

This entire thread is absolute and utter bullshit, don't belive any of it. Easy to come on an Internet forum anonymously and spread fear mongering horse shit , probably one of the Wharton School geniuses who has led Merck to greatness over the past ten years.

What is going on in Upper Gwynedd? Is that going to close, too?

Is West Point PA really closing?

All depends on our consumer care offer next week. Say we get 12 billion, Kenny gets 10 and the company gets two. Sell assets and fire people = company stays afloat and shareholders are happy. Fairly simple equation.

All depends on our consumer care offer next week. Say we get 12 billion, Kenny gets 10 and the company gets two. Sell assets and fire people = company stays afloat and shareholders are happy. Fairly simple equation.

It's the right thing to do. Sigma clearly states that if you can't be 1 or 2 in a sector, there is no need to be there. Outsourcing is good for shareholders. We work for the shareholders.

This entire thread is absolute and utter bullshit, don't belive any of it. Easy to come on an Internet forum anonymously and spread fear mongering horse shit , probably one of the Wharton School geniuses who has led Merck to greatness over the past ten years.

It's been 2 years, not 10. No fear, just facts. Don't worry about others. Do your job well and be happy. Upper management is a friend to all.

It's the right thing to do. Sigma clearly states that if you can't be 1 or 2 in a sector, there is no need to be there. Outsourcing is good for shareholders. We work for the shareholders.

There's absolutely nothing in the SS methodology about "unless 1 or 2 in a sector, there is no need to be there."

If outsourcing is so good for shareholders, then why is Merck, the greatest outsourcer in the world, up 25% over the last 10 years, while the DJIA is up 60%?

The winners in outsourcing are the outsourcing providers themselves (and THEIR shareholders.)

There's absolutely nothing in the SS methodology about "unless 1 or 2 in a sector, there is no need to be there."

If outsourcing is so good for shareholders, then why is Merck, the greatest outsourcer in the world, up 25% over the last 10 years, while the DJIA is up 60%?

The winners in outsourcing are the outsourcing providers themselves (and THEIR shareholders.)

I will help:
Don't care about 10 years. Only care about the last 2. Don't bother me.
Read and get a belt in SS. Then get back to me. Until then don't bother me. You're just being stupid.
We don't outsource a lot relative to what we should be doing. That will change over time. We need to keep the stock price up. There is still plenty of runway to do so.

Outsourcer is not a word. It's ok not to be the sharpest tool in the shed. Just know your place.

You clearly don't understand Sigma as practice by Merck.

Merck Sigma clearly states that if it can't fit on one slide, it doesn't matter. Probably explains vaccine production optimization in West Point...