• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Merck Layoffs Coming to Januvia Sales Force

anonymous

The newest cuts are coming in an effort to stem the losses from write downs related to bad acquisitions.

Most Januvia reps really do no more than what the average UPS or FedEx driver does, except they deliver food, too.

<

insider here. Part of this is true and other parts are not. True:samples being shipped directly to drs. False: mass layoffs are not happening. There will be some layoffs in low performing territories where the sales do not cover the overhead adiquatley. Hope that helps.

insider here. Part of this is true and other parts are not. True:samples being shipped directly to drs. False: mass layoffs are not happening. There will be some layoffs in low performing territories where the sales do not cover the overhead adiquatley. Hope that helps.

Are areas where there are only 7-8 territories assigned to a CTL being looked at?

"adiquatley"

Very nice you stupid shit. I'm on the inside and can tell you that you're wrong. There are cuts coming, and its not just from low performance territories. They are being made in anticipation of lowering marketing costs, that is, by going with contract representatives. Get your story straight dick lips.

so my mis-spellings were auto corrected to something else. I apologize. But dick lips should read the memos more carefully! If you were in on the meetings, which I am guessing you are not because of the lies you are telling! Hey d-bag don't start with the lies! You are a worthless piece of crap!
WB

so my mis-spellings were auto corrected to something else. I apologize. But dick lips should read the memos more carefully! If you were in on the meetings, which I am guessing you are not because of the lies you are telling! Hey d-bag don't start with the lies! You are a worthless piece of crap!
WB

No dick nose, you are not in the meetings or you would know better. Now go back and lick some more ass

My goodness, you shit heads sound like you work in senior management in Durham. If they could stop flushing money down the john nobody would have to worry about lay offs.

no dick weed! You are obviously too stupid to open your ears and listen if you are in those meetings! Try pulling your head out of Meg's ass and clean the shit out of your ears and listen d-bag!

no dick weed! You are obviously too stupid to open your ears and listen if you are in those meetings! Try pulling your head out of Meg's ass and clean the shit out of your ears and listen d-bag!

Listen up dick wad....dont be angry that I wouldn't let you perform oral on me after seeing how bad you were at it! Go take it out on someone else