Merck HCV ?

Is there a Merck HCV? or just HIV reps that dabble in HCV

We have nothing thanks to our stupendous leadership. This is following the path of Onc. Mergin field forces then in a year laying half of those people off. There is NO way Merck keeps this many HIV reps. Not needed espcially with what just came out.

and who are you going to get to write it after Gilead is out with a 1 or 2 pill regimen? And don't forget about Abbvie although there's will be slew of pills.

Oh God, do you think that a doctor won't have a patient chose a drug because you take 2 more pills a day. What if your perfect Gilead drug has some side effects that Abbvie's doesn't? I guess you'll have to wait and see. Also, what if managed care actually covers Abbvie's drug because it doesn't cost 11billion, then guess what, 2 more pills a day 97% SVR big whooping deal.

Oh God, do you think that a doctor won't have a patient chose a drug because you take 2 more pills a day. What if your perfect Gilead drug has some side effects that Abbvie's doesn't? I guess you'll have to wait and see. Also, what if managed care actually covers Abbvie's drug because it doesn't cost 11billion, then guess what, 2 more pills a day 97% SVR big whooping deal.

Must be nice commenting from the cheap seats. Go sell an inferior HIV drug. HAHAHA

You know what's not funny? My HIV job. My huge territory. My HCV territory....wait I barely do HCV. My CTL who hasn't ridden with me for over 6 months but will "defend" or "promote" me in the star chamber. TP who drove this franchise into the ground. Do I need to go on?