Merck HCV ?

Anonymous

Are we going to be late to the party?
By the time we arrive are the first arrivals already on take #2?
Isn't everybody going to want to partner with the two established leaders?
If Merck is so committed then where is OUR retention bonus?
If half of us leave for Abbvie then are we viable as a division?
Is Merck really going to just re-hire with Inventiv reps?
What are we going to do for the next 3 years?
Is Merck committed to HCV or do they just say they are?
How many of us just got terminated after being told that they were safe?
How long can we just "check-in" with our docs?
How long will the docs let us just "check-in"?
Where is the transparency?
Aren't we (or what's left of we after abbvie) really becoming an HIV division?
Who are the docs going to have relationships with (really) in three years?

<

Are we going to be late to the party?
By the time we arrive are the first arrivals already on take #2?
Isn't everybody going to want to partner with the two established leaders?
If Merck is so committed then where is OUR retention bonus?
If half of us leave for Abbvie then are we viable as a division?
Is Merck really going to just re-hire with Inventiv reps?
What are we going to do for the next 3 years?
Is Merck committed to HCV or do they just say they are?
How many of us just got terminated after being told that they were safe?
How long can we just "check-in" with our docs?
How long will the docs let us just "check-in"?
Where is the transparency?
Aren't we (or what's left of we after abbvie) really becoming an HIV division?
Who are the docs going to have relationships with (really) in three years?

Respectfully - You are a Freak! Todd has taken care of us and did not lie to us. Stuff happens in business. Have you ever heard of a little known periodical named the Wall Street Journal? Yes, we may loose a few to abbott. I wish them well. Good Luck. I am staying put. Hey, get a clue..Clueless: They Can't Integrate us (Make us HIV reps). Ever heard of a little known organization called the FDA and the responsibilities a company has when it has a drug ON THE MARKET and oh by the way DOESN"T HAVE a CO-INFECTION INDICATION. Wake-up and smell the folgers.

Respectfully - You are a Freak! Todd has taken care of us and did not lie to us. Stuff happens in business. Have you ever heard of a little known periodical named the Wall Street Journal? Yes, we may loose a few to abbott. I wish them well. Good Luck. I am staying put. Hey, get a clue..Clueless: They Can't Integrate us (Make us HIV reps). Ever heard of a little known organization called the FDA and the responsibilities a company has when it has a drug ON THE MARKET and oh by the way DOESN"T HAVE a CO-INFECTION INDICATION. Wake-up and smell the folgers.

Agreed - It wasn't TP's fault.

Oh pardon me I just drank a gallon of Merck Coolaid! (post above) What did Todd do to take care of us? The post above this one is asking some very real and good questions. I would not be surprised if Merck sells the HCV compound in the pipeline. Time will tell, but I would not count on Merck carrying any rep's until and if they launch another hcv product.

Boy are you stupid. They'll integrate you and retrain you if it's in the plan. Just look at all the "scientific awareness" activities. So what about a co-infection indication?

Boy are you stupid. They'll integrate you and retrain you if it's in the plan. Just look at all the "scientific awareness" activities. So what about a co-infection indication?

Well, is it in the plan or not? What "scientific awareness" activities? I think you are thinking about another two or three companies.

No I'm not. We have scientific awareness sales people for allergy, anesthesia, and osteoporosis.

Ah yes, you are referring to the HSC and MGAM folks who are paid quite well to go around the country for a year or two prior to a new drug coming to market, discussing the "disease". What a fluffy job. Speaking programs are held in these various disease categories so that potential high prescribing physicians begin to hear the canned message about "unmet needs", and "novel mechanisms of action". The ultimate goal being that these potential top prescribers and thought leaders are all on board before the new drug gets launched. Trouble is, the FDA is not approving these drugs as we had expected. Lately, none of these drugs have been approved at all, nor does it look like they ever will be. So these scientific awareness programs have become suspicious, especially when launch deadlines are missed and the FDA keeps asking for additional data, more studies etc. Ultimately the company spends hundreds of thousands of dollars in salaries for these folks, their managers and their directors to promote "ghost" products that simply vanish into thin air, and we weren't even sure that they would ever exist in the first place. At the end of the day, we are spending more money on our "ghost" drugs than our real drugs. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an internal top secret binder somewhere at headquarters where all of these "ghost" drugs and projects ultimately end up. It's probably called: "Project Casper" - page 1: Tredaptive, page 2: Suggamadex etc.

Ah yes, you are referring to the HSC and MGAM folks who are paid quite well to go around the country for a year or two prior to a new drug coming to market, discussing the "disease". What a fluffy job. Speaking programs are held in these various disease categories so that potential high prescribing physicians begin to hear the canned message about "unmet needs", and "novel mechanisms of action". The ultimate goal being that these potential top prescribers and thought leaders are all on board before the new drug gets launched. Trouble is, the FDA is not approving these drugs as we had expected. Lately, none of these drugs have been approved at all, nor does it look like they ever will be. So these scientific awareness programs have become suspicious, especially when launch deadlines are missed and the FDA keeps asking for additional data, more studies etc. Ultimately the company spends hundreds of thousands of dollars in salaries for these folks, their managers and their directors to promote "ghost" products that simply vanish into thin air, and we weren't even sure that they would ever exist in the first place. At the end of the day, we are spending more money on our "ghost" drugs than our real drugs. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an internal top secret binder somewhere at headquarters where all of these "ghost" drugs and projects ultimately end up. It's probably called: "Project Casper" - page 1: Tredaptive, page 2: Suggamadex etc.

OK, Now I REALLY Know that you are not from OUR space. OUR NEW DRUGS ARE NOT COMING OUT IN A "YEAR OR TWO" WHY DONT YOU TRY 3 OR 4 IF YOU WANT TO PRETEND TO BE KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT HCV!!!

OK, Now I REALLY Know that you are not from OUR space. OUR NEW DRUGS ARE NOT COMING OUT IN A "YEAR OR TWO" WHY DONT YOU TRY 3 OR 4 IF YOU WANT TO PRETEND TO BE KNOWLEDGABLE ABOUT HCV!!!

What a close minded idiot. Do you even look to see what is happening within the entire Hospital Specialty team that reports to Riad?? The Merck world does not revolve around HCV. feel lucky that you survived the first round Of HCV cuts and were kept around period. leave now if you're that worried. they kept you for some apparent reason.

"The Merck world does not revolve around HCV"

Wait...Now I'm suspicious. That was too intuitive a statement from an outsider. I would say that that was a bit of an understatement though.

." feel lucky that you survived the first round Of HCV cuts and were kept around period. leave now if you're that worried."

From the Rumors many are planning just that.

Who gives a % about T. What is going on with our future? That would be my question? Did you ever think they just needed the rest of us to finish out those "responsibilities" until that need was over? Lets get a poll here? How many plan on interviewing w/ abbvie?

Yeah, AbbVie will probably be REALLY impressed with how we did with our last two HCV products that were relatively equal in effectiveness, but a little more difficult to use.....

Ask ex CTL, TJ, if Todd took care of him? Convinced him not to go to Vertex. Promised the world. Didn't come thru. then didn't protect him and he got laid off. Fact.

Yeah, AbbVie will probably be REALLY impressed with how we did with our last two HCV products that were relatively equal in effectiveness, but a little more difficult to use.....

AbbVie is hiring hundreds of reps. Some of you are bound to end up there. Believe me, I'm sure TP wants you to end up there. His master plan of destroying HCV is almost complete. BAHAHAHAHAHA