• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Med Derm?

<

every other division should be aware of Loucandura. Ask Other colleagues what they have heard about him. He can slam an interview with his robotic talk. Ask around this guy with throw his mother under the bus to get ahead

Are there any cuts in Coolsculpting? Talk about way too many employees that are all over paid. There is a reason there sales have substantial increase every year with little to no profitability.

Whybhave all
These people with bases of 110 and 120 doing very, very little. Put a tracker on their company cars and see most don't leave their homes on most days. These are real deadbeats doing nothing and dragging down the stock.

Actually, there were and have been many important and valuable people at Coolsculpting that have been let go since the take over.

While the sales team may not have been impacted that much, everyone else that helped to build the company from the ground up keep being quietly dismissed. IT, Finance, HR, Marketing, Shipping, parts of Manufacturing, etc. Internally, Coolsculpting is a depressing shell of what used to be.

I hope that makes you feel a little better about the idea that Coolsculpting employees are just an overpaid drag on Allergan. The employees lost were great people with families and loved what they did for Coolsculpting there was a great feeling of pride an accomplishment and then boom, ALLERGAN!

I don’t know how this turned into a CoolSculpting thread, but those reps were not impacted in this recent bloodbath.

For those of you b!tching about MedDerm reps making too much money and how we deserved to be cut: go back to your two-block radius PC world of no access and faking calls. This division was EXTREMELY well-respected in the Derm world, and a very difficult job to get (I know a lot of you tried during the last expansion, hence the bitterness). Our territories were large, our relationships like family, and our loyalty was fierce. This was a move legacy Allergan would NEVER have done.

For those that stay and made it through the myriad of cuts, I sincerely wish you the best, but would highly encourage you to polish up those resumes and keep a weathered eye out for the next squall (which will be coming sooner rather than later from what I’ve seen of sr mgmt).