MCL - 55% layoffs not 24%

The good reps left years ago. If you're still here... newsflash.... you're not good.

+1. If you don't have to put up with AZ antics, then you won't. Get up and lie to yourself every morning but deep down, you gotta know you're bottom of the barrel if you're still here getting mentally raped daily.

The day after I walked outta here, I assaulted my Star Navigator award with my 9mm Sig. Watching that award explode into a thousand pieces was the most cathartic thing I've ever done in my professional life. Shiny promo pieces don't burn well at all, FYI.

Control what you can control. Use each call as an opportunity to help patients lives. Its NOT about AZ its about patients. Get your first signature before 9am and last after 4PM. Keep a min. of 10 calls per day. Try to impact your territory positively. This is when the tough get going. You are a PSS at AZ. I highly coveted job in big pharma as a detail rep. Use your clinical studies and paint a patient picture. Control what you can control. Get 5 min. signatures a day. Keep your head up. Cream always rises. Spend 8-5pm every day in territory and you will stay. AKMIM !!!!! (Always keep metrics in mind) ( A DSM in Midwest)

LOL.... well done.....