MCL - 55% layoffs not 24%

Anonymous

MCL is like the red headed stepchild. No love and we just found out layoffs will be 55%. While MCR can go to primary care or diabetes. MCL will die a slow agonizing death to the tune of 55%

So where do you get this?

Symbicort is the only drug that isn't facing serious generic competition. Pulmicort coming back (not announced yet, but will be). How do you figure MCL will be cut more than MCR?

MCL is like the red headed stepchild. No love and we just found out layoffs will be 55%. While MCR can go to primary care or diabetes. MCL will die a slow agonizing death to the tune of 55%

Neither team is in a good spot. In most areas MCR reps out number MCL reps 2 to 1. Also, while MCR reps will be considered for diabetes or Crestor primary spots, MCL will be considered for Symbicort or overlay spots. So the amount of spots available for each team will be about equal and considering there are currently way more MCR reps, I would say MCR is in a much more precarious position.

Neither team is in a good spot. In most areas MCR reps out number MCL reps 2 to 1. Also, while MCR reps will be considered for diabetes or Crestor primary spots, MCL will be considered for Symbicort or overlay spots. So the amount of spots available for each team will be about equal and considering there are currently way more MCR reps, I would say MCR is in a much more precarious position.

Difference is this. MCR can go into Diabetes or Primary care leading with Crestor. 2 spots. MCL can ONLY go into Primary Care leading with Symbicort dude. So who is the losing team? MCL.

So where do you get this?

Symbicort is the only drug that isn't facing serious generic competition. Pulmicort coming back (not announced yet, but will be). How do you figure MCL will be cut more than MCR?

Hey skippy still believing our SSLT huh? But mommy SSLT said MCL would be only cut 24% even though they can only go into 1 team as opposed to MCR which can go into 2. Mommy help! Grow a pair of balls dickhead and face the reality that nobody likes us and nobody likes you here

Difference is this. MCR can go into Diabetes or Primary care leading with Crestor. 2 spots. MCL can ONLY go into Primary Care leading with Symbicort dude. So who is the losing team? MCL.

Let the fights begin!!! Ah, the true spirit of competition AZ style. Almost brings tears to your eyes doesn't it?

First, there are currently TWICE as many MCR reps, if you cut the number of MCR territories in half, which is very likely to happen, than they are already getting the short end of the stick. The foot print is probably going to closely resemble the current MCL layout. Second, MCL will be considered for the overlay positions as well, MCR won't. Trust me, at the end of the day there will be FAR MORE MCR reps out in the cold than MCL.

First, there are currently TWICE as many MCR reps, if you cut the number of MCR territories in half, which is very likely to happen, than they are already getting the short end of the stick. The foot print is probably going to closely resemble the current MCL layout. Second, MCL will be considered for the overlay positions as well, MCR won't. Trust me, at the end of the day there will be FAR MORE MCR reps out in the cold than MCL.

And only the MCR1's can get either spot. The MCR2's can only get just the crestor spot. So they're getting the short end of the stick as well.

Let's do simple basic math skippy. Let's say an average District has 10 MCL reps and 10 MCR reps. 5 MCR reps go to Crestor primary. 3-4 go to Diabetes because those will be larger territories only. So 1-2 MCR reps get the boot.

Okay 1 MCL rep goes to Overlay. Okay fair enough.... That leaves 9 BUT only 5 can go into Primary Symbicort team which means 4 MCL reps get the boot. Not just 1-2. So who is the biatch now? yep. MCL

Typical districts don't have equal numbers of MCR & MCL, it is closer to 2 to 1, so your math is off. Trust me, more MCR will be toast. Also, only MCR1 & MCRO will be considered for diabetes, but only MCR2 & MCRO will be considered for Crestor lead.

Typical districts don't have equal numbers of MCR & MCL, it is closer to 2 to 1, so your math is off. Trust me, more MCR will be toast. Also, only MCR1 & MCRO will be considered for diabetes, but only MCR2 & MCRO will be considered for Crestor lead.

Listen punk. Give me your location. I'll beat you seseless and stick a case of Crestor up your ass! FEAR ME PUNK!

You dumb asses are all missing the point. MCR and MCL will BOTH go through layoffs greater than 24%. Both teams will be in the order of 50-60% and I do not give a shit what lies SSLT has said.

You all are a bunch of morons. I say get rid of 95% of the reps and the industry would be in a much better place. Only the good reps would be left and the bad reps would be outed.

You dumb asses are all missing the point. MCR and MCL will BOTH go through layoffs greater than 24%. Both teams will be in the order of 50-60% and I do not give a shit what lies SSLT has said.
Exactly right. They will continue to mislead, encourage, and outright lie to us right up until the time they stick the fork in us. I wouldn't trust them to give us the current weather report.

Exactly right. They will continue to mislead, encourage, and outright lie to us right up until the time they stick the fork in us. I wouldn't trust them to give us the current weather report.

Control what you can control. Use each call as an opportunity to help patients lives. Its NOT about AZ its about patients. Get your first signature before 9am and last after 4PM. Keep a min. of 10 calls per day. Try to impact your territory positively. This is when the tough get going. You are a PSS at AZ. I highly coveted job in big pharma as a detail rep. Use your clinical studies and paint a patient picture. Control what you can control. Get 5 min. signatures a day. Keep your head up. Cream always rises. Spend 8-5pm every day in territory and you will stay. AKMIM !!!!! (Always keep metrics in mind) ( A DSM in Midwest)

Control what you can control. Use each call as an opportunity to help patients lives. Its NOT about AZ its about patients. Get your first signature before 9am and last after 4PM. Keep a min. of 10 calls per day. Try to impact your territory positively. This is when the tough get going. You are a PSS at AZ. I highly coveted job in big pharma as a detail rep. Use your clinical studies and paint a patient picture. Control what you can control. Get 5 min. signatures a day. Keep your head up. Cream always rises. Spend 8-5pm every day in territory and you will stay. AKMIM !!!!! (Always keep metrics in mind) ( A DSM in Midwest)

(a dumb stupid moron in the midwest)