Matchmaker International

FROM MMI forum

ACTUALLY I WAS NOT FIRED I QUIT BECAUSE IT IS A SCAM AND I RATHER ENJOY BEING ABLE TO LOOK AT MYSELF IN THE MIRROR, AND LOU PARAVATE IS A SICK SICK BASTARD WHO GETS OFF ON PREYING ON HIS EMPLOYEES. EMPLOYEES 30 YEARS HIS JUNIOR.

EVERYONE ON HERE WHO IS POSTING HOW GREAT THEY ARE... FUNNY, YOU ALL WORK FOR LOU. HOW STUPID DO YOU THINK PEOPLE REALLY ARE? CERTAINLY NOT AS STUPID AS YOU I HOPE! 1 IN MAYBE 500 COUPLES GETS MARRIED THROUGH THIS OPERATION, SO DROP THE B.S..

SUE ME MR. "UNTOUCHABLE" PARAVATE. YOU'VE DONE EVERYTHING ELSE. SEXUAL HARASSMENT, STEALING MY CAR, FILING A FALSE POLICE REPORT TO HAVE ME PUT IN JAIL, THREATENING TO CUT MY THROAT. PLEASE PLEASE SUE ME. I WOULD LOVE NOTHING MORE THAN TO TAKE YOU ON IN A COURT OF LAW. NO ARBITRATION CLAUSE HERE BUDDY!!!

GUESS YOU DON'T LIKE IT WHEN SOMEONE ACTUALLY HAS BALLS ENOUGH TO CALL YOU OUT HUH? SORRY I'M NOT ONE OF YOUR 6 EX-WIVES(THAT USED TO BE YOUR EMPLOYEES) THAT YOU CAN BUY OFF, NICE TRY THOUGH.

Say what?? Dirty management at The Castle? My oh my, who knew??? (Besides all TM's)... LOL

Bronco and Little man grandpa venture

HERE'S A REVIEW OF BRONCO AND LITTLE MAN'S venture.....reads as if little man showed up for the date. LOL

Matchmaker scam artists!

Complaint

Matchmaker Int'l totally sucks! I see by other posts, a lot of people think so too! First, I was guilted or more like bullied by the owner's son into doing it. Instead of the $2500 I was supposed to pay he gave me a deal of $1500 he said and was going to take it out in monthly payments of $182. I said um hello that would be $2000. He quickly got mad and refigured it to $124 and politely told me not to tell the "gentleman" I didn't have to pay full price. Anyway Shane said "you'll never get a man who needs $20 for gas money for this service." Well the first referral I got, the man said he didn't like to spend money on movies because they are $8.50 you know. I said "and how many thousands of dollars did you pay for this service?" Anyway, the second referral was even worse. I asked for a professional man and all I got was a rodeo rider.

He claimed to be 5'8" but he's more like 5'4" and I towered over him at 5'7." Yes it was a riveting redneck conversation of horses bucking and dying. I forgot to mention in my last post that this man got up and left during our date. I called Matchmaker and said my God I have 2 master's degrees, why would I be interested in a 2 digit midget rodeo rider? I could pick up a man off the street better than these guys and it would be free!

Needless to say they would not stop debiting my payments and I am stuck with this crap for a year. Matchmaker is mean and evil and the guy who runs it claims hes' such a good Christian and a Deacon. They even have a bible as a prop up in front. His sons work for him and they all are married but are the most feminine men ever. They make Boy George look like a bruiser. A word to the wise, these people are scam artists from the word go! They pray on lonely people and send the most crappiest matches ever, they don't care, they think they are fulfilling their obligation by giving you quantity. NOT QUALITY.

I don't believe these allegations about dozens of people being hired and fired every few weeks/months. You know why? Because King Nimrods' Vice-King Bronco writes on his linkedin profile (true quote): "I believe to effectively build a company that an individual can be proud of, one must first invest in its people. If you build and nurture your people, they will build your organization......." Are you alleging that this is not being done? Got any proof? Are people not so happy to have these people ruling over them?

Btw, go ahead and google the matchmakers full name if you haven't done so yet. And make sure to scroll through at least few pages of google results. Divisional Vice President at Castle. Yeah, true story.

I don't believe these allegations about dozens of people being hired and fired every few weeks/months. You know why? Because King Nimrods' Vice-King Bronco writes on his linkedin profile (true quote): "I believe to effectively build a company that an individual can be proud of, one must first invest in its people. If you build and nurture your people, they will build your organization......." Are you alleging that this is not being done? Got any proof? Are people not so happy to have these people ruling over them?

Btw, go ahead and google the matchmakers full name if you haven't done so yet. And make sure to scroll through at least few pages of google results. Divisional Vice President at Castle. Yeah, true story.

Seems like a solid a pick for a VP role in a healthcare company? Anybody google this guy? Pretty solid if you ask me.