Mass Exodus

Biogen is a proven strong company. Adu is a drop in the bucket and won’t defy a damn thing regarding the Biogen legacy. If you can’t handle the Adu challenges my challenge to you is put yourself on open market for a self appraisal. If you can’t land something better or at least comparable, you can only blame yourself. So go test the market and let me know how that works for you? Remember you may be in for a true reality check and may really suck. Then that would make all this crying on here about Adu pointless. Good luck!

Tec is gone. Biogen is in huge trouble, even more with Adu bombing.

Biogen is a proven strong company. Adu is a drop in the bucket and won’t defy a damn thing regarding the Biogen legacy. If you can’t handle the Adu challenges my challenge to you is put yourself on open market for a self appraisal. If you can’t land something better or at least comparable, you can only blame yourself. So go test the market and let me know how that works for you? Remember you may be in for a true reality check and may really suck. Then that would make all this crying on here about Adu pointless. Good luck!

Thanks Chris B!!!!

Sure. Pissing away what was supposed to a >$5 billion market opportunity is just a “drop in the bucket.” Can I have some of what you’re smoking?