• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Mass exodus!!

<

This is a primary care business model....it all starts from the top with PC leadership mindset. How many different layers do you need calling on the same customer - AE, HSE, HIV Rep, HCV Rep, MSL, AMM?

Smart move if you ask me... There will be nothing left when Humira goes off patent and who knows if any decent jobs will be available then?

The AbbVie business model is a caste system, yet we are not in India as far as I know. Yup, they have seriously underestimated just how much crap their people will take. "Out of touch" now means "out of business" soon.

I agree we are loosing great people. But why? I see no reasons that make any sense here. I see no solutions and references to why people are leaving. It seems strange that suddenly people would leave a place that just months earlier they thought was a good idea to join. I see reference to the "primary care model" but come on! Those layers mentioned were there when hiring began. Nothing about what is needed has been stated. Nothing about who is contributing to this. Could it really just be that people were afraid to not have a job? And in fact, this bought time to find opportunity that MIGHT be a better fit? And if that is really the case, then why don't people just say it? Say thanks for the lift, the paycheck, the insurance coverage? It has been real.

I agree we are loosing great people. But why? I see no reasons that make any sense here. I see no solutions and references to why people are leaving. It seems strange that suddenly people would leave a place that just months earlier they thought was a good idea to join. I see reference to the "primary care model" but come on! Those layers mentioned were there when hiring began. Nothing about what is needed has been stated. Nothing about who is contributing to this. Could it really just be that people were afraid to not have a job? And in fact, this bought time to find opportunity that MIGHT be a better fit? And if that is really the case, then why don't people just say it? Say thanks for the lift, the paycheck, the insurance coverage? It has been real.

Losing MORON

I think you know the answer is that this is an anonymous board and there's nothing to stop any tool from coming on here and posting garbage. It's the same 2-3 people who just make stuff up. There may be a nugget of truth every now and then but for the most part there's very little valuable info on here.

I think you know the answer is that this is an anonymous board and there's nothing to stop any tool from coming on here and posting garbage. It's the same 2-3 people who just make stuff up. There may be a nugget of truth every now and then but for the most part there's very little valuable info on here.

Yes but do you Karaoke? You need to get some friends to sing karaoke with you on your first time in public. Either perform at a party or go to a small, local joint where there isn't a lot of pressure to be spectacular. Before you sing, sit back for awhile and watch other people perform to get a sense of what the karaoke equipment set up is like.

Then expand your karaoke singing by going to more karaoke bars and clubs. Choose one or two that are your regular haunts and perform there consistently. On other nights, visit new places with new crowds to get used to singing in front of a variety of audiences with a variety of karaoke set ups.

Yes but do you Karaoke? You need to get some friends to sing karaoke with you on your first time in public. Either perform at a party or go to a small, local joint where there isn't a lot of pressure to be spectacular. Before you sing, sit back for awhile and watch other people perform to get a sense of what the karaoke equipment set up is like.

Then expand your karaoke singing by going to more karaoke bars and clubs. Choose one or two that are your regular haunts and perform there consistently. On other nights, visit new places with new crowds to get used to singing in front of a variety of audiences with a variety of karaoke set ups.

This is quite possibly the worst analogy ever.

Seriously, take it from someone who knows what's going down. There are many people leaving and going to BI. Better pay, better vacation, great management at the top. Notices are coming. It is just not working. When you bring a bunch of people in at lower salaries and much less vacation, and actually think they are going to stay, they just don't see the big picture. Should know and see that this was going to happen. Lots of resignations coming before the meeting in Chicago.

Seriously, take it from someone who knows what's going down. There are many people leaving and going to BI. Better pay, better vacation, great management at the top. Notices are coming. It is just not working. When you bring a bunch of people in at lower salaries and much less vacation, and actually think they are going to stay, they just don't see the big picture. Should know and see that this was going to happen. Lots of resignations coming before the meeting in Chicago.

Nintedanib looking good!