Many media reports now doubt deal will get done

Anonymous

Pfizer is just a bloated company that doesn't want to innovate instead buy innovative companies. Long term shareholders should reject pfizers bid. I think AZ may actually stay an independent company.

You have to be kidding me? AZ agreed to meet with Pfizer in front of UK government officials to iron out how this will impact R&D and employment in the UK. Do you really think AZ would "JOIN" Pfizer in talks in front of the government if this were not happening? AZ is just making it appear they are rebuffing the takeover so that all their U.S. employees do not get all pissed off, knowing it is all just about the money - for everyone but YOU.

You have to be kidding me? AZ agreed to meet with Pfizer in front of UK government officials to iron out how this will impact R&D and employment in the UK. Do you really think AZ would "JOIN" Pfizer in talks in front of the government if this were not happening? AZ is just making it appear they are rebuffing the takeover so that all their U.S. employees do not get all pissed off, knowing it is all just about the money - for everyone but YOU.

You have got the facts wrong. The az execs are meeting with a committee from the House of Commons separately from Pfizer. There is no joint meeting or inquiry.

Pfizer is just a bloated company that doesn't want to innovate instead buy innovative companies. Long term shareholders should reject pfizers bid. I think AZ may actually stay an independent company.

Name calling? Well you're an ass. Citing a " many doubt", then not providing a single reference. That's just bad form mate.