• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Diversity Push + Layoffs = ??? How Many White Males Got Let Go?

It's funny to me, Stupid. Grow the fuck up, honey child, you're pathetic. This is an anonymous website on the internet, which is full of ineffectual content. If you take any of this seriously, you're a clown.

Agreed. Not like these White Males in positions of Power think that way in real life...or wait maybe they do?! 99% White male leadership!!!

Agreed. Not like these White Males in positions of Power think that way in real life...or wait maybe they do?! 99% White male leadership!!!
Once again, this battle is being fought on an anonymous website, and of all places, on Cafepharma. Since this is the platform that you have chosen to right the wrongs of corporate America, here are a few of the thread names where your fellow crusaders are seeking justice:
MM from Alzheimer's. Stop being such a kiss ass
Lars’ mysterious invitation..
Body Count
GTFOOH
Diversity Push + Layoffs = ??? How Many White Males Got Let Go?
I’m going to invest my children’s education in the CVR
IDEXX HATES ITS EMPLOYEES

Ask Liz at zoetis how gf dictate

Am I being "ratchet" because I don't agree with you? Good luck with your internet crusade, kiddo!

Manager here. You have no idea how many “diverse” people I have interviewed that immediately start saying “dis, dat, I be, or dem”. I just go through the interview motions with no serious thought of hiring “dem”.

Long time, born "Caucasian" manager here. And, I was duped by a perfectly speaking, perfect cadenced white female interviewee who was an absolute snake in the grass. Thank you Katrina for such a stellar interview. No thank you, for all the dirty team choices you made you low life, "Caucasian" rep. LOL. The truth on CP,

So, really, if your hiring, even internal hires, its often like Gump's "box of chocolates." until they are in the job. Unless, i guess, you think your a genius and can't make mistakes in hiring people. Treat everyone with respect and dignity even if you don't inherently like or look like them.