MANAGERS TO REPLACE REPS? WHAT A LAUGH!

Anonymous

Will Novartis do it again? Replace Reps with demoted managers? What a joke. The managers that stayed on as Reps in the 2010 layoff were incompetent to begin with. Either they had been terminated from their previous companies and were lucky to land a job with Novartis or they had recently come out of the MDP. Either way, they didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Sure hope NVS doesn't make that mistake again.

<

Will Novartis do it again? Replace Reps with demoted managers? What a joke. The managers that stayed on as Reps in the 2010 layoff were incompetent to begin with. Either they had been terminated from their previous companies and were lucky to land a job with Novartis or they had recently come out of the MDP. Either way, they didn't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Sure hope NVS doesn't make that mistake again.

Are you nervous about this little boy? Try not to go wee wee in your pants.

Are you nervous about this little boy? Try not to go wee wee in your pants.
You must be the same idiot that posted this:

I Whacked My Willie Under a Tree Today
Today, I pulled my Ford Fusion under a Tree and pulled my pud for a good 20 minutes. What else was I supposed to do?

Grow up "little boy"!

Hey if they want my job - they can have it. I am hoping for a severence! Who really wants to be employeed here afterwards? Its not likely that Novartis will start treating you like a human being.